New challenges! (4)

It was one and a half weeks until the next MCC was due, and I was becoming overly excited to see if I was in or not.

Most of my fans were desperate for me to be in, and words can easily describe the conversations I had with my chat explaining about how Scarlett couldn't join an MCC at the moment, as she was on the waiting list.

The words were repetitive and boring.

Something else I had noticed a lot recently from most of my chat on streams with Grian, Solidarity and occasionally Smallishbeans or Scarlett, was the repetitive comments from fans asking for more collabs with multiple other mcyt content creators.

The main ones I noticed were Nihachu, who I wanted to collab with anyway, Tubbo, who seemed pretty cool, and Scott, as in, Dangthatsalongname.

At the moment, nobody had reached out to me asking for a collab, so I hadn't bothered any of the three of them, but was silently praying that Scott had seen the commotion online, or specifically Twitter, about mainly asking for more Niki and me interactions, and put us on a team together.

We had interacted once, when we were in a Christmas MCC before, and I gave Niki a present, and she was really nice to me in the chat. Obviously I was nice back, and it was a really sweet interaction in my opinion.

As expected, it got clipped a lot, and yet, while very few people actually knew who I was, it became an important mark in my content creator career. Is that a phrase? I opened up urban dictionary, but before I could find what I was looking for, I got a notification.

THE FIRST FIVE MCC TEAMS!

I hurried onto Twitter, and read the first five teams, excitement overcoming me.

Red Rabbits:
Scott Smajor
ShubbleYT
JoeyGraceffa
SolidarityGaming

Empires team. Scott definitely did this on purpose.

Orange Ocelots:
Tommyinnit
Tubbo
JackManifold
Ranboo

Wait- RANBOO? BEEDUO? (I know this will probably never happen, but let me dream 😭)

Yellow Yaks:
PeteZahHut
PearlescentMoon
GeminiTay
Quig

I felt like this team would do well, if not, win.

Lime Llamas:
Sapnap
BadBoyHalo
Dream
Georgnotfound

Nope. These guys actually, maybe these guys win.

Green Geckos:
Bekyamon
LDshadowLady
CaptainPuffy
JojoSolos

Jojo is too strong, I give up on predictions now.

Neither Grian or I was in a team yet, which worried me a little. I had been invited (and joined in with) a few VOD reviews with Hbomb, just in case I did join another event, and I would be so upset if I didn't get to use anything I had learned from the VODs.

Well, I had got some work started on my megabase on Hermitcraft over the last week. I wanted to build a flowery castle, decorated with vibrant oranges, deep pinks and plain whites, a small way to pay Scarlett back for helping me get this far.

These were Scarlett's favourite colours, and coincidentally, the colours of the Lesbian flag. Which made sense, as Scarlett was a Lesbian.