Prologue

Meraiah Faye Oliva is already contented in her life. A wonderful job, a place where she can live a luxurious life, and her long-time fiancé. She thought that her life is already perfect with the beautiful things she got. But when somethihg happened, her 'perfect life' is now gone.

Her long-time fiancé cheated on her. And to make revenge, she did the something to make him regret. And that is seducing his brother. To make him fall for her, she applied as his secretary and did all her best so she can make him have her in more ways than one.

Wyatt Ybañez. A ruthless business tycoon who can make women beg for his attention. In a swift of his hand, he can already have a woman that can give him pleasure that he wants. But when Meraiah came to his office, everything change in an instant. And he knows that he's fvcked up for that.

──── ⑅*❀*⑅ ────

This is a work of fiction. All the names of characters, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

A/N:  The characters in my story is a 'not so green flag' and of course they make mistakes that can trigger your emotions. They are not the perfect character but they will realize their mistakes and they will change it so they can be better for each other. Also, this story is unedited so expect wrong grammars, wrong spelling etc. This isn't a perfect story but I'm trying my best to give it worth of reading. So if still you want to continue reading this story, then happy reading!

Plagiarism is a serious ethical offense.