special force

I was pretty sure it will take time for next mission as gaz was injured.

Not that we cannot Carry out without him.

Price didn't wanted to risk, however because they looked like father and son.

There was a small mission handed to task 141 as price decided to take the mission but didn't wanted gaz to come along with us.

The next day we were about to take off as gaz sat there looking at us leave.

Honestly I felt bad for him.

"you look like a wife who's sad about her husband leaving" I stated as we exited the door with GAZ following up, "your wife will wait for you hubby" gaz said laughing as he looked at me.

we took off as we were suppose to meet the special forces.

There was silence between three of us inside the plane, ghost was sitting still and soap was thinking of something.

I preferred the silence as I closed my eyes and leaned back "gaz has taken a strange likin to ya lass" soap broke the silence, "he fine like wine" I replied as my eyes were still closed soap laughed as ghost had a frown under his mask.

The plane landed as we stepped out and there were two guys, one infront of us and one near the car, "alejandro" soap spoke as I and ghost followed, "sergeant mac tavish" he spoke back as they shook hands.

"Sergeant y/n", he looked at me as I nodded, he looked beside me "laswell says they call you ghost" he stated, "actually I believe he prefers-" soap was about to speak when ghost cut him off , "that'll do".

soon we got inside the car and took off, alejandro and the driver were speaking in spanish as I sat there listening to them, "with your mask you'll fit well in here ghost" the driver guy stated, "hey easy" soap followed, the way ghost turned his face was so funny I couldn't hold the laugh.

"Y/n puedes hablar español?" Alejandro spoke, "yo puedo" I stated as soap looked stunned, nothing new, learning multiple languages were important if you want to survive in millitary.

"you never said you could speak spanish" he turned towards me, "nunca pediste amor" I replied to him as alejandro laughed.

"I like you already y/n" alejandro stated as I nodded "she has a wife waiting at home" soap said laughing to which alejandro looked confused, "he means gaz" ghost spoke after a while alejandro laughed again "since when did gaz switch gender" alejandro said looking at me through the rear mirror.

"including ghost and soap" I stated "also price it's hard for me to handle my four wives" I said looking back at alejandro he smirked as he was about to speak.