Feel

I didn't return to the medic seat.

Didn't return to 141.

Instead I was now wearing a black suit.

I walked down the stairs and finally saw Makarov at the end of the stairs as he was smiling at me lending out his hand for me to grab it.

I smirked at him and took his hand shaking them.

"First time being a villain kinda nervous" I spoke as he laughed.

We went towards his hideout which was now a bigger place and hidden for anyone to find out, as we entered there were many others as well.

He first took me to the weapon room.

And I was completely shocked, he had so many weapons.

After that he told me to follow him as did.

He drove somewhere else as i was confused, was there another base?

"Where to?" I asked as he chuckled and kept quite.

Soon he pulled up to a well looking house which was beautiful, it was far from the city and really a beautiful place.

He got out as i followed him.

"Is this your house?" I asked as he opened the door and went in, everything inside was even more beautiful there was even a garden in the backyard.

What surprised me the most was there was a painting that looked like me but I wasn't sure, the scars on the painting made it look like me however I might be wrong.

"That's you" makarov spoke as i looked at him looking back at me.

I smiled at him as no one ever did this much for me.

"And this is your house as well" he added as i went around.

After that he cooked for both of us as I was extremely happy to eat the food he cooked once again.

After dinner we both sat at the backyard garden staring at the sky as the night was chilling and calming.

"I'm glad you are back" i spoke as i sighed heavily, "I'm back for you" he replied looking back at me.

"I don't even know why you're after me" i replied as he chuckled.

Suddenly he kissed my lips and pulled away while I was shocked.

"Me neither" makarov replied.