You

It didn't take much time before we were assigned with mission on getting an Intel ofcours.

Keegan would come along too not that I was complaining, price gathered us all as I was signed to get the intel while Keegan and ghost kept an eye for the enemy around my building.

I sneaked in and plugged the thumb drive copying all the needed files, price and gaz including soap wasn't that far either.

it was irritatingly silence no sign of any enemy, the file was almost copied when the the whole building engulfed in flame as everything started shaking.

we were outsmarted, the enemy already saw us coming "we'll get em, right now get a safety" price was shouting through his comm as I knew he was telling us to retreat the only thing  that mattered right now was that task force 141 had to get out alive.

"Fuck venom retreat" I could hear ghost through the comm that meant they were already outside I ignored him, I couldn't retreat right now not when my job was almost done, I needed the Intel.

"c'mon c'mon c'mon" I was whispering as the building was cracking down the file got copied as I quickly plugged it out and ran down, the stairs where already damaged as It was hard to breathe through the heavy fire and the smoke.

I could hear the team and Keegan through the comm but it was way to noisy with the fire rapidly spreading.

I looked at another glass window and decided to break through, one of the pieces of glass went into my skin along my hands as I hissed but made it out.

the team was already running towards me I smiled at them while holding the Intel in my hand and waving it in the sky but I was cut off with a harsh grab from ghost "are you crazy?" He was growling as I scoffed, "next time retreat when said" price spoke as I huffed at them "you don't look in a good shape" Keegan commented as I scratched my scar.

soap and gaz were the only one cheering for me in the end.

That evening I was treating my wound when ghost barraged in, "a knock would be nice" I said as he snatched the med kit from me and sat down next to me he didn't said anything and treated the wound while I asked him questions but he didn't answer any.

"do as said", ghost spoke after a while as I shrugged "are you saying this as a leutinent" I asked him as sighed.

“as someone who is in love with you, if you ever do that again i will come down to hell and kill you myself ” I laughed but then stopped wait did he just????

I looked at him as he was already staring back at me "did you just?-" no wait did I hear him right??? "Leutinent simon did YOU JUST CONFESS???" I stood up immediately as he sighed again.

He meant it there was no reason to hide his feelings anymore even if you didn't like him back the weight on his heart would be lifted, he isn't stupid he has noticed literally everyone around the base impressed of you if one of you don't return alive from battlefield he would regret not telling you.

he watched your face as you were in shock, it scared him when you didn't respond through the comm it was the first in many time fear has approched his heart but then when it came to you everything was different he was Simon with you, "I just wanted to tell you how I feel" he spoke.

how could someone like you even fall for him anyway but he still didn't regret his confession

I watched ghost as he stood up quickly and exited my room "hold up big guy", I called out as he turned back I pushed him back into my room and sat him down, "did you mean it??" I asked as he sighed and nodded I cupped his face as I could see his blonde lashes "ok I'm in" I wishpered as he twitched his face in confusion I chuckled and hugged him and spoke again, "te quiero".