Better

⚠️ 🍋 ahead.
Read at your own risk.

"Fuck, can't when his after you", Keegan cursed, he knew it he saw ghost coming for you.

he just gained the upper hand and reached for you faster than him, he knew he was still after you right behind his car catching up he heard a loud shut of the car door as he sighed, "don't make me break this glass Keegan", ghost was standing right outside the car as Keegan stared at ghost, "she belongs to ghosts leutinent there's no need of you" Keegan barked back as ghost slammed the car angrily.

"Her", ghost pointed at you, "out. Of. the. car. Now" Keegan wasn't quite either he opened the car door immediately grabbing ghost by his collar as ghost held his, "She doesn't need you leutinent" Keegan was gritting his teeth as ghost slammed him on the car as Keegan went for ghosts throat.

I was loosing it my vision completely blur with a shake of the car jolted me awake as I saw Keegan and ghost outside, I coughed breathing heavily "fuck kill each other next time" Keegan immediately got inside the car as ghost immediately got in the back seat as Keegan hissed at him.

Ghost was calling out my name as I just nodded whatever he was talking about "I swear if you did somethin to her-" ghost was cut off by Keegan "shut up she was injected with sex pollen" there argument stopped when I couldn't hold it in and let out a quite moan as they both stopped.

"Do something, fuck" I spoke out barely as they both stared ,"fuck do something", I stomped my feet as ghost and Keegan shared each other a look whatever silent conversation they were having.

Keegan got out of the car as ghost took the driving seat with Keegan in the back he was driving somewhere and he drives horrible.

It looked like a safehouse as they both stepped out, Keegan carried me inside with ghost following behind, Keegan sat me on a bed as he didn't waste time undressing me.

“C’mon then”, ghost prompt his hand on the back of my head, pushing me back towards keegans dick as he lets out a sharp breath, Ghosts fingers twist into my hair and he enters me pushing my head down to take Keegan.

I scream around keegans hands scrambling, "fuck don't grab her so hard" Keegan spoke between the moans slapping ghost hands slightly, Ghost isn’t even all the way in, whole body shaking as Ghost’s hand on my waist, pulling me deeper onto his cock until his hips are flush with mine, "she's not fuckin yours" ghost growled back, i can feel everything the way Ghost drags against my walls.

Ghost slowly started to rock finding the spot that makes me moan with overstimulation before he speeds up the rock with his thrusts.

His thrust forced me to go up and down on keegans cock as he gets louder.

Both man pause switching position as Keegan is now hammering into me each thrust precise pounding in my g-spot, my screams are silenced by ghost his dick filling my mouth.

“F-fuck  s-so fuckin’ tight” Keegan babbled, breath coming quick and uneven Keegan caressed my waist holding them.

“ya never g-gonna see h-her after this”, Ghost spoke as he pushed my head back down, Keegan slows down for a moment, pushing you up on the bed, flattening you between their two chests, "I should be sayin that" Keegan replied phanting After while it comes to an halt as they clean you.

“better?” keegan asked, his voice hoarse and low against my lips, he wasn't with his mask ,I nodded as a hand turned me around now facing ghost he lifted his balaclava above his lips and kissed me as keegan grunted, "honestly you should speak up instead of being a pussy" ghost trailed kisses down my neck and my scars, "I'm sorry" he muttered.

Keegan spoke hugging me from back, "it scared him when you came to save him". silence, "there's nothin between me and mara" I looked at ghost now everything coming in pieces.

It scared him it scared Simon, he felt worthless and weak, if you ever got captured like him he would be weak like this, he can't even save you it hurted him to see you get troubled because of him, he felt worthless of your love worthless of you, that's how he felt as he decided to let you go but still his feelings didn't settle in.

"I'll slap you", I muttered as his eyes softened "I like you too" he mumbled as I dozed off.

"You know what I'll say", Keegan mumbled stroking your hair as you fell asleep "I'm not lettin her go" ghost confronted as Keegan sighed, "can't leave her for no one mate" they both stayed in silence "whatever makes her happy", ghost spoke looking at you as he closed his eyes as Keegan smiled a little.

"I sleep better with her" he mumbled earning a me too nod from ghost.

Homie talks.