ROV

"y/n", i heard a voice.

I slowly opened my eyes to see konig leaning against the doorframe as i was sat on a chair but i wasn't tied or anything.

"Explain", i looked at him dead in the eyes.

"Y/n, the greatest battlefield women" he continued, "yet u failed to notice anything around you", i was confused what he was talking about as i sighed heavily.

He came from his place and towards me while kneeling infront of me.

"Did you ever think why price picked you out of everyone for team 141?"

"Because I'm talented obviously", i spoke back with a annoyed expression "and you stink". He didn't though.

He sighed loudly and took my hand in his, tracing my scars as i felt.... weird.

"You're way too narcissist y/n", he spoke, ofcours duh.

"Why?" I asked as he looked up at me,  "you asked the question, you must have the answer" i paused, "my king" i mumbled keeping the eye contact.

Manipulate him.

My thoughts spoke.

He was about to speak when i cut him off, "whatever rolls off your tongue should be truth" i quicky pulled out the gun i had in my waist all this time.

I stood up , "sit" i motioned him to sit on the chair.

"Bitch ass did you thought i wouldn't come prepared lame ass", i spoke as i was pissed.

"The bullet will go through you if you lie".

He leaned in the chair while his eyes laid low, "because price knew makarov was after you", i paused as he continued to speak.

"You were chosen because Makarov could be tracked only through you, ever since the start price used you"

Lie.

"Why do you think mara suddenly appeared and replaced you?"

I was silent.

"Because your job was done, makarov was killed" he spoke.

"And killing Makarov was my mission, the kortacs mission yet the 141 took over using you as a bait."

He continued.

"You were nothing but a prey all along to lure the tiger out".

"Don't you remember? What makarov told you, that man was attracted to you since the first day seeing you with graves"

"Graves is 6ft under don't bring him up", i mumbled as he chuckled.

What's funny?

"You're stupid my dear y/n, why did makarov come in the church and kidnapped you instead when he could go and invade the rest of the team?"

This was way too much to take in but then all of it made sense.

"Price picked because he knew you worked with graves in the past, price picked you because the 141 knew makarov would come for you, price picked you as a sacrifice for the country, they studied your whole biography before picking you"

"Is you crazy?" I spoke out as my rage was burning.

"Think y/n how did gaz know the location of your house that time when you guys were on vacation?"

We both fell in silence.

"How do you know all of this?" I asked still holding my gun at his face.

"I had my men after you, they kept me updated incase if makarov showed up for you, but when he did price killed him first"

"And i wanted to get rid of lieutenant because of them taking over our mission, our honor"

"Oh ok", i replied putting my gun back in my waist.

Idc.

He stood up and grabbed my wrist leading me out, "if you don't believe me ask price yourself I'm pretty sure he might be guilty enough to tell you" he spoke while taking me outside

It looked like an old construction building, "i didn't expect Keegan to come for you however" i didn't even listen to him when someone spoke behind us.

"I think you've something that's mine"

We both paused, i knew this voice.

The heavy Russian accent.

Makarov.