starts

"why is Farah around here" I entered the base while loosening my suits tie as Makarov was already there.

"They are trying to set you up love" he replied calmly as I frowned, they were the one to use me and they are the one to set me up tf?

"And why is that?" I asked taking a seat near him as he smiled, "price is aware that you're up to something".

"He doesn't know that I'm alive though so do not worry" he spoke and went towards the kitchen as there was a flower pot placed on the table.

I sighed and sat down as he grabbed some water for me, "tulips? Don't you hate them?" I asked looking at the growing flower inside the pott, as he nodded. This man didn't like flowers.

"But you love them don't you?" He spoke as i smiled, I stood up and went towards the fridge and brought out some fish to cook them.

"Don't you hate fishes? You don't have to touch them" he spoke coming behind me as i nodded, "but you love them, don't you?" I spoke as he was taken back by my actions and snuggled up against the crook of my neck.

"Ahem" someone coughed behind us as Makarov sighed loudly for ruining his moment and turned around to see konig standing there.

"Well?" I spoke as konig took a seat.

"Y/N don't you think it's time for you to bring something back?" He asked as i looked at him, "well if it's the intel" I spoke back.

"You don't have to-" I cut off Makarov as i nodded at konig, "I'll get the intel back, it's with 141 if I'm not wrong" I replied as konig nodded and left leaving me with a task.

"Anyhow getting the intel shouldn't be that hard, follow the back passage of 141s base and you should easily reach price's office" Makarov spoke.

We stared at eacother for a moment and nodded.

All while konig was listening to your conversations, he smirked at himself,
"She's going to use the back route to get the intel, it should be easy enough" he spoke through his phone, "I appreciate your work konig" the other person on the phone replied, "not a problem mara" he cut off the call.

He was playing on two sides, one on 141 and one on Makarov nevertheless he remained faithful to his Job anyhow, mara wanted you gone.

The 141 had no idea about this as mara went towards the living room to tell them, "captain I received a message saying a intruder is planning to steal the intel from us we should be prepared" she spoke as price nodded.

"Don't spare whoever it is" price spoke.

"The intruder is surely to use the back route to the office so we should guard there" mara spoke with pride

Little did they know it was no other than you.

I tied my hair and got myself ready in a black attire and went off with some of makarovs men.

I sent some of the men from the back route and some to clear the surroundings, I smirked at myself as my plan was being displayed without a fail.

With no fail I reached inside price office and got the intel as I use to be a member of 141 it was nothing hard I knew every inch of this place.

As expected there was no one in the office as there were all in the back route.

I got the Intel and told my men to retreat and went up to the top of the building waiting for the chopper.

As soon as the chopper landed, it was gaz to show up first and then the rest of the team.

There was a distance between us as I laughed at them.

"Y/N?!" Soap shouted as I ignored him.

"Mara my dear, how stupid are you" I spoke as they all looked shocked, "did you think I am that stupid?"

Me and Makarov planned this all along to make konig believe that I would be taking the back route, we already knew konig was playing on both sides.

"Y/N what are you doing?" Ghost spoke as i waved the Intel in the air, "taking back what I brought" I replied.

"What price? Got nothing to say?" I asked price as he didn't said anything, "y/n this is wrong!" GAZ shouted while the medic Alice was holding his hands in fear or whatever.

"Wrong?! This is wrong??? And the fact you guys used me as a bait to catch makarov is right?!" I shouted as they all looked shocked except for price.

"You know what? You filthy whores I should just end you all here" I laughed and pulled out my gun shooting right at price but he dodged the bullet.

"Y/N I know I was wrong my intentions were wrong but ever since you joined I've never seen you as a bait but rather as a good teammate" price spoke trying to approach me.

"What the hell is going on?" Ghost growled as he withdrawed his gun too.

"Oh now did your captain price not tell you?" I spoke as they looked confused.

Suddenly mara ran towards me as i smirked at her boldness I threw the Intel to the chopper driver as she tried landing a punch on my face.

I grabbed her braided hair and tossed her aside easily and was about to throw her off the building when someone shot me in my arm.

"That is enough y/n" I halted letting mara go, "well well well my dear Farah" i turned around and saw her standing with a gun aimed at me.

Farah and I were childhood friends. But the day when she decided to continue her journey alone and left me behind everything shattered.

"Y/N you're already causing enough damage to the city" she spoke as i pulled out a cigarette lighting it, "oh about the explosion" I waved my hand in the air telling the chopper to leave with Intel as he did and they couldn't stop him, "hand the Intel to him" I spoke at the guy as he nodded and took off the chopper.

"Well guess what there are three more bombs planted, find them if you can" I puffed the smoke out.

And suddenly ghost aimed his gun at Farah, "Simon??" Mara shouted, "don't you dare hurt her" ghost growled to farah in a fist of rage.

"Why are you killing innocent ones
y/n? They did nothing to you!!" Alice shouted.

Innocent? All of the bombs were planted in places where the drugs were getting supplied, fuck she mean?

I didn't respond.

Farah loaded her gun to end me as ghost was ready ghost was ready to shoot Farah, i laughed menacingly.

I pulled out a remote, before coming here I planted bombs in this whole building, "if I'm dying so are you all" I replied coldly.

"I don't need any sympathy Simon Riley, as for we are nothing but strangers with distant memories" i was quick to speak.

"Farah let her go" price spoke as Farah hesitated but lowered her gun.

"Well you missed your chance then" i shrugged and shot mara first.

* Now divine is almost to an end so y'all gotta vote for who you want y/n to end up with, Makarov or Simon Riley, the voting is starting today!!*

*Thank you for all the reads and the votes in thinking to write another book for Simon Riley!*