Breath

I knocked on ghosts door around 1 am and eventually he opened his door looking down at me like I did something bad.

"I want the balaclava" I said pushing pass him inside his room just like he did to mine last time.

He closed it behind him, "why you want it in the first place" he asked with a sigh as I sat on his bed, "since i said it" I said looking at him he sighed as he brought one of his balaclava and handed them to me.

I quickly snatched it from him and wore it adjusting the mask and looked back at him, "how do I look" I asked looking at him as he gave a small laugh, "not bad but not good either" he replied as I rolled my eyes.

Silence.

"l.t I'm going to the delta force for 1 week" I said looking down at my hands as he looked confused it was true I didn't tell price yet but I received a letter from the delta forces to join them for a week to which I agreed.

I'm always up to something.

"I'm telling yo ass first" I said looking back at him, "I wouldn't allow that, not that my opinion matters" he said looking back at me his tone was cold.

"I'll be back soon" I said standing up and opening my arms, "where the hug at?" I said to which he didn't respond I walked towards him and hugged him myself tight.

He suddenly stiffed under my touch, as if he had been caught off guard.

Ghost, he wasn't named that for no reason, he isn't used to any of this.

"stay alive" he mumbled to which I agreed, "I'll" I bitt my goodnight as I went off to tell gaz and soap.

I entered soaps room as it wasn't locked, lame.

he was snoring and sleeping while hugging a pillow, I shook him to which he started throwing the pillow at me, "geeze wake up mohawk" he immediately stood up rubbing his eyes, I didn't give him a chance to speak and dragged him to gaz's room.

I knocked on his door with a sleepy soap leaning on my shoulder, "gaz its me open up fast" I knocked harshly as he opened his door slowly "y/n??" I quickly went inside his room throwing soap on gaz bed soap was still half asleep.

GAZ looked at me confused "I'm going to delta forces for 1 week" I said waking up soap immediately, "why?" gaz said as soap nodded but they both realized I was being serious afterall.

"no" soap stated standing up "you're not going anywhere venom" soap added.

I wasn't surprised, delta was a weak force.

"I don't allow it either" gaz added up as I sighed, "I have to I already accepted the letter" I said pissing off both of them but somehow managed to convince both and hugged them and straight off went to königs room.

Seriously? Why am I letting them know? I could just go directly to price and tell him off.

I knocked lightly to which I earned no answer "könig it's me y/n" I spoke as the door opened immediately.

I smiled at him as he opened the door fully for me to come inside as I sat on his bed I smiled at him, "I'm going to delta forces for 1 week" I said looking at the lamp on his desk "I know you are wondering why I'm telling you well I extremely think you're amazing with your height and a charming mask on and it doesn't disgust me at all infact they amuse me" I said looking at him to which he was shocked "w-why are you going?" He asked as I padded the seat on the bed next to me telling him to sit as he slowly did "hmm just want to try something different".

I went towards price's room as I was sure he wouldn't be in his office I knocked the door to which he immediately opened it looking at me and offered me to come in "I know you're here to talk about Delta force" he added to which I wasn't surprised the delta forces might have told him already I nodded at him as he huffed.