Tease // SeungBin

genre: fluff/friends to lovers
ship: seungbin (seungmin x changbin)
warnings: none

"do you ever shut the hell up?"

"you and i both know that's not my strong suit."

"your strong suit is getting on my nerves."

"maybe i'd rather get on something else."

seungmin groaned, turning away from changbin and their most recent exchange. normally he could easily beat changbin with no more than three responses, but the elder had upped his game and was beating seungmin more often.

"maybe you should both shut up." hyunjin remarked.

"maybe you should get some bitches."

"jisung, when was the last time you had a date?" he was met with silence. "exactly."

"anyways, why are you two always bickering? it's getting kind of old, you know." jisung said, ignoring hyunjin.

seungmin and changbin looked at each other. they didn't know how to answer the man, choosing instead to shrug the question off.

the truth was, neither of them had a real reason to bicker with each other. they were friends and hung out together; they just happened to have a harsher dynamic.

for the next few weeks, seungmin and changbin were both constantly focused on one upping each other. in class, in the halls, over text, even when hanging out with friends they were always throwing one thing or another at each other.

and their friends were getting sick of it. so, while the two were occupied with one another as usual, the others had their own gab session.

"so. how are we going to deal with this?" minho started.

"well first things first, they obviously like each other, right?"

a chorus of "of fucking course" and "no shit" was echoed back to jisung.

"jeez, just making sure we're all on the same page."

"thank you, jisung," chan intervened, "yes we all know that. the problem is that they're both too stubborn to admit anything. especially if it's their feelings for each other."

"yeah, there's no way anything affectionate would ever come out of seungmin's mouth." hyunjin said.

the six sat in silence, each trying to think of anything that could work. they were trying to get the two most stubborn people together, and that was certainly a difficult task.

"i've got an idea." felix said, snapping his fingers.

"spill." jeongin said.

"the next time we have a party, we'll play truth or dare. when one of them chooses dare, we'll make him play seven minutes in heaven with someone of our choice. aka, the other."

"decent idea, but if they refuse?" minho asked.

"anyone have a plan b?"

no one responded. finally, chan said that if it didn't work, they'd figure it out another time. for now it was their best bet.

so, they went on to plan a party. hyunjin sent a message to the group chat and they all scheduled a time. the group hung out a lot, so it certainly wasn't a rare occasion for them to have a small party. especially if hyunjin suggested it.

it was a saturday evening and hyunjin had bought a case of beer and broke out his few bottles of liquor. felix and jisung were the first to arrive, minho soon after. chan, jeongin and seungmin carpooled and changbin was the last to arrive.