Chapter 44

Marisa's POV

After Avery's game, she's been walking around like a ghost of a person, she has been benched till the end of the semester. Her coach found out about her injuries and yelled at her for hiding them from her and putting herself at risk of a career ending injury, can't say I don't disagree with her coach.

Emily has been oddly quiet since Thanksgiving, can't pick if it's a good or bad thing. Good because I don't have to hear her annoying voice or deal with her antics, bad cause that means she's coming up with something and it usually means something big.

I'm sitting in the clay room early this morning drinking an energy drink and getting the wheel ready. I put my black santa hat on top of my bag away from anything that could dirty it. I hear Liz walk in and for some reason a dirty idea popped in my head. I get to my feet and rinse off my hands quickly grabbing the apron from around my neck and walk up to Liz putting it around her head.

"We will be making a tree," I simply state, not giving anything away. "Come on, before the clay dries."

I usher her towards the wheel, closing and locking the door, and dropping the blinds on my way over. She sits on my lap and looks at the clay curiously.

"How are we making this tree?" She asks. I point at the sketch I made. "Okay." She observes the sketch for a second before she starts on the base and works her way to the first layer.

"Hold on," I whisper next to her ear, with my hands resting on her thighs. "Want to play a little game with me?"

"A game?" She whispers, visible shivers from the feeling of my breath against her neck as I leave featherlight kisses as I run my lips along the line of her neck.

"Yes Bunny a game," I teased as I bit her ear, hearing a slight whimper escape her lips. "But only if you want me to play with you." I grin against the skin just under her ear.

"What's the game?" She nearly wimpers out, as my hands massage along her thighs, teasing the soft parts of her inner thigh.

"Simple really," I say in a low voice as I bring one of my hands up to her collar, slipping my hand under her shirt and the baggy apron. I find the strap of her bra and slip my fingers under it, careful not to go further. "If you fuck up the tree before your done, then you don't get to come." I let my foot off the wheel.

She stilled for a second, "What?"

"I'm only going to repeat myself once, if you fuck up the tree before your done, then you don't get to come," I whisper out in a more husky tone then before, moving my hand further into her bra feeling her breast in my hand while squeezing her thigh. "Do you wanna play, Bunny?"

She nods her head quickly as she lets out a soft whimper. I grin and slide my head up her thigh and find the button to her jeans, painfully slowly I undo her pants and find her underwear that has a lacy fabric under my fingers. I move my hand just so the tip of my fingers is against her center and put just the slightest bit of pressure over her through the fabric of her panties.

"I'm gonna start the wheel again, don't screw up," I whisper against the skin on her neck. "Good luck."

As the wheel starts to spin faster she hesitates to put her hands back on the clay, but I don't move a muscle till she finally has her hands on the clay forming the first tier. I start with moving my fingers under her panties and find her clit, with slow circles I watch her hands let go of the clay and I stop my movements, hearing her groan as she tries to move her hips but I tut my tongue.

"Nuh, you have a tree to finish, babygirl," I remind.

"Mommy, please," Liz begs.

"Elizabeth," I warn. She shivers at the tone in my voice. She goes back to her task at hand while I go back to mine.