Chapter Forty-One

Megan would take this kind of coddling any day. Gladly.

The attention. The affection. The lustfulness with which he looked at her.

His gaze was addictive. She felt herself growing hooked. Intoxicated. She fell into the trap.

"Please, Claudio." And they both knew he never said no to that word.

With a groan, he sunk into her, easing himself slowly. Ever so slowly, as if he knew this was going to hurt. He watched her dripping cunt swallow the head of his cock, groaning from the mere sight of it. From the heat of it. From their raw connection.

The demon was right. Meg gritted her teeth to bite back a pained cry. She didn't want—couldn't allow the demon to think he'd hurt her. He'd fall into an overprotective spiel about how he was harming her and how that was never his intention, and then he'd leave her itching for more.

Only Claudio was considerably bigger than anything she was used to. Immensely so.

And he was powerful too.

She just needed a minute to adjust.

His cock was a tight fit inside of her, filling her up whole. Much wider than my fingers. And his too. Her eyes were watery, glossy, as her hands fell to his shoulders. She needed something to grip onto. Something to steady herself. Just whilst she got used to the size of him. Everything else was good. Him. Her. This feeling. This heat. This fire that circulated through her pulsating core.

Unfortunately, the demon King wasn't as oblivious to emotions as she'd always thought.

When his eyes landed on hers, he bit out an angry curse.

"I'm hurting you."

"No you're not," She hastened to comfort. "You're fine. We're fine. This is fine."

That only seemed to anger him further. "Fine isn't the word you'll be using when we talk about this in future." The demon ground down on his teeth, biceps flexing around her. "Fine is not the word you'll use when you describe how I've bleeding well fucked you." Oh Gods. And if she'd thought she couldn't get any wetter. He ground his molars together with that sexy pout of his. "It's going to hurt for a few seconds love, but I promise after that it'll be nothing but pleasure." He left a series of soft, butterfly kisses along her collarbone. "Nothing but pleasure." He took a deep breath as if this were painful for him too.

Right. Of course it was.

She had him wrapped around her little finger. If it hurt her, inevitably, it hurt him too.

He readied himself above her. "I'm going to thrust now love. I want you to be ready for it. Fuck knows you're going to feel it pretty girl." He pressed a kiss to her collarbone. "Can you take it for me love?"

"Y-yes."

"Good girl. My good girl's going to take my cock for me, yeah?"

Oh Gods. Oh Gods. Mother of the lord, oh Gods.

Did he have to speak like that?

Does he know what it does to me?

Oh hell, of course he knew.

His hips bucked forwards, his thrust jerking through her, and she bit back a loud cry, nails digging into his shoulders.

They wouldn't fit. Gods, looking at the size of Claudio, she should've known this already.

Though the demon clearly believed otherwise.

"Good girl," He purred. "My sexy girl's taking my cock so good. Are you ready for more baby?"