Common World News

THE DAILY ORB

Circadian newspapers, delivered to your doorstep.

THE INFERNUM TERRITORIES CORONATE THEIR NEW MONARCH QUEEN MEGAN

After years of waiting, King Claudio of the Inferno demons finally pronounces his beloved mate Megan Queen.

Reports just in today from the Infernum Territories as Megan, a fallen angel, accepts the respected title of Queen of the Inferno demons, accepting King Claudio as her eternal mate. Sources told our journalists that the couple have been dating privately for a year and have finally decided to tie the knot.

Of course, most of us are already familiar with the name Claudio, so who is the beauty ready to lead at his side?

Meet Megan, the Inferno demons' new Queen, one of the few fallen angels known to walk through the Common World.

Exactly what is a fallen angel? According to our sources, the fallen angels are former Valkyrie, brutally kicked from the heavens following the removal of their wings. But Megan's still got hers. Do I smell a mystery?

As ever, Queen Evette of the Lupine Territories has got us covered! Read below for the oracle's highly anticipated statement.

STATEMENT FROM QUEEN EVETTE OF THE LUPINE TERRITORIES, MISTRESS OF THE FUTURE

"My shop has been bombarded with immortals from all over the Common World with their questions, so let's kick this off with a request. Please stop touching my windows. Leaving fingerprints on my glass will not get you a meeting any quicker, it just pisses me off. And secondly, we ask that you all give Meg and Claudio some much needed privacy in this time. F**k knows they need it."

"Some of you will be aware of the new 'heaven assistance quarters' opening throughout the Common World, so I can confirm the rumours are true. Yes, the allies have been at war, yes, the heavens are now open for business, yes, I'll be putting my prices up if people can't queue in a straight line outside the shop."

"I'm sure the Inferno demons will be releasing their own statement on their new Queen, so please, for the love of Shakira, quit bugging me."

Read More:

Blood Sports: Key dates for your diary. Left at the Altar-cation: Petrov's take on Nazreen's illicit dating life. Fire Fruit and Fab Dining: Does native demon food really help you see in the dark?