Chapter Six

Ever since I gave Kameron back his ring nothing has been the same. We have gotten to the point where we are more like strangers than used to be lovers. He won't even look at me now and he stays out more and more. The only thing is we are technically still together since neither one of us has the balls to end it. I mean I still love him with all my heart but it becomes more obvious by the day that he doesn't have the time for me. I keep asking myself how long I can go before I give in and I finally have my answer.

"Will you come on," Kelsey yelled as she dragged one of my suitcases to the door. I realized I couldn't continue to stay in a place I was not wanted and plus he wouldn't miss me anyways. I needed some space away from him before I go crazy in self-doubt. With that I decided to move out and move in with Kelsey. "I'm coming," I said carrying a bag over my shoulder. "Damn girl how much shit do you have? Feel like you bringing the whole damn condo."

"Whatever, I don't want to leave anything here. I do not need a reason to come back to this place."

"So you are really doing this? You are really leaving Kameron like this at a time like this? You know he has never been able to express how he feels, soon he will break down and need you more than ever." I knew Kelsey was just trying to look out for Kameron but at the same time I just couldn't wait any longer. "I know you and Kameron have made some sort of friendship but right now I need you to be on my side not on his. Right now I am barely holding up right now and I need you more than ever. You are all I have right now and I need you." Honestly I didn't know where all that came from but it was the truth I was drowning and I was trying my hardest to not show. I was losing people left and right and I couldn't handle it. I sat down on the couch to calm down. "Listen I know exactly what you are going through, trust me but with that being said I also know what Kameron is going though. Both of you lost a baby that day not just you and not just him both of you. The problem comes from the fact that neither one of you were stable enough to have a baby let alone lose one. You two needed more time together before you involved a baby but you didn't and now you both are going through your own emotions without each other. This is supposed to be the part where you two come together and it's not happening but I am telling you there is going to come a time when that boy is going to need you." After Kelsey's speech I really didn't know what to say but I did know I stood by my decision.

"I can't do this anymore Kelsey. I just can't be what he needs right now, I can't wait in the background until he finally decides I am good enough again. I know he is hurting and I want to be there for him but I also know that if I stay it will ruin me in the process. I need this, I need this space Kelsey help me get my space." For the longest time there was silence between us and all I could see were her eyes staring back at me. I didn't know what to think but I just knew I needed her.

"I will always be here for you Air, you are my sister and I could never leave you. I will stand by your side through thick and thin as long as you need me," she said squeezing my hand. I knew then I was not alone and never was.

Kameron POV

After we killed Kasey's right hand man he stepped up his people. Personally it made me laugh because he really thought he could stop me. I wanted his ass dead and when I wanted something I got it. "You ready for this," Biggy asked. I shook my head and put on my gloves and clicked my gun. "Don't bitch out on me," I said getting out. "Did you forget who you talking to? I was born for this shit don't play me." We dapped up and went on our mission.