Waking up in hell

Pipers POV,

She took heroin which had glass in it she has internal bleeding along with a punctured lung, It's been a week I am not allowed to visit her I am not on the list. Nicky has been to see her she brings back good news she is taking treatment well and they believe she will pull through. This brings me so much hope I wish I had never run this week has made me think it will always be Alex Vause.

I picked up the prison phone and called Larry

"Larry"

"Piper how are you babe?"

"Not good Larry we need to talk"

"Oh Pipes you can tell me over the phone"

"No Larry I can't please come and see me this weekend"

"Okay I L"

I hung up on him I didn't want to hear I love you from anybody but Alex I needed an I heart you kid.

Alex POV,

I am in a big white room what how did I get here?! Where the fuck am I are these machines what the hell! I have woken up in fucking hell what the fuck!

I see a woman in a uniform I can just about make her out.

"Why am I here what are these machines?"

The woman shouts to somebody but I can't make out what she is saying, a man appears he looks like he knows what he is doing.

"Miss Vause you have a collapsed lung and some internal bleeding you are lucky to be alive"

"What I only did Heroin"

"It was laced with glass miss Vause"

"When can I get out"

"I don't know miss Vause I am sorry"

A/N

Thank you for all the votes and comments didn't think it would be this popular so thank you feel free to ask anything in the comments and as always enjoy :)