Haze

Pipers POV,

Visiting time with Larry was hard we spoke about how I didn't want him near the baby he asked about Alex with a smug smile on his annoying face! Ugh how was I attracted to that, I think I was drunk the whole relationship.
"Piper I am the father of this baby I want some type of contact, just because you are flicking the bean it doesn't give you the right to play mummy and daddy with Alex."
I just walked off I didn't want to listen to this bullshit! Walking into my cube and laying down I began thinking about this baby & Alex and Stella. I don't know if its because I miss Al but I can't deny the fact that we have a connection. I mean Alex isn't safe by any means but Stella is new and exciting! I decided to talk to Red about what was going on she listened and gave me a disappointing look.
"Vause loves you and she is like a daughter to me, put your silly bullshit thoughts of this Stella aside"
I just turn over and stare at the wall & think about Alex & Stella weighing the pros and cons.

Stella POV,

"Yes babe I have got Piper eating out of my hand she is like a leech sucking attention and love! Do you know when you coming in?
"I am due into Litchfield with Alex's cousin oooh can you smell drama"
I hung up the phone I was going to break Vausemen and there little fucking family unit! Why because Kubra wanted to break Alex for betraying him, I was being paid a lot of money to do this and also to get Vause back, she stole Piper from me not that I care anymore, she's so fucking needy!

Nicky POV,
I was missing my "Home" I miss Vause and Chapmen and Morello, Me and Rachel have been sleeping together fuck knows why she is a head case. I always feel drawn to her like a moth to a light bulb and it sucks. I write my letters to send to the camp I know Vause is in SHU I wonder how Chapman is dealing with this? I am hopefully wanting to go back to min maybe even with Rachel, she didn't even tell me why she is in max let alone prison.

Rachel walks in with a massive smile on her face and dumps a baggie of white powder I am depressed and sad and who I am staying clean for?! Fuck it.

Alex's Pov
I am becoming hench in SHU there really isn't much to do otherwise the food is death on a plate. I feel incredibly isolated I have done some thinking in here I want to propose to Piper or at least give her a promise ring. I am going to step up and behave and keep my head down, I laugh out loud knowing what I am like,  I want to marry Pipes even if its in prison be something to tell Riley when shes grown up that Mummy & mummy rekindled there love in prison. I better start planing how I am going to make it special!

A/N

Commenting and vote I am kind of stuck with Nicky's story I think I will focus on her and Rachel past! As for Stella damn you guys are going to hate her!!

Thanks for all support
😘❤️🙌🏻