The fuck

Alex POV,

"What did you guys fucking do!" I can get why Larry would seek revenge, maybe even Sylvie but why Stella? I heard Stella's Oz accent ring in my ears. "I still love Piper & when I found out that you fucked Kubra over and had Piper! I knew he could get me sent into this prison I did some work promised I would kill you burn you or carve a K into your stomach. Sylvie why are you here?" "I hate fucking Piper the little bitch and well I met with Stella and she wanted Piper I wanted you and well I was here to ruin your happy ever after bitch face! Take it away Larry!" "I want my daughter to be raised a Bloom and Piper to raise it with Stella a nice clean woman." 

"Sylvie I never loved you I used you as a mule I am sorry but even if I didn't have Piper I would not be with you!" I try and defuse the situation by telling her she is a good person blah blah blah. "Larry shut the fuck up Piper doesn't want you anywhere near Riley and guess what I can see why! Stella I know Piper is amazing but she chose me not you you fucking kangaroo shit." Stella and Larry look at me with rage Sylvie has run off I think I can take two of them on Larry holds me down with all his weight and I can't push him off, I watch Stella pull out a flick knife and my eyes widen in terror! I feel the knife enter my skin and feel the start of a capital K I scream so much but nobody ever comes! I hear Larry saying aww big bad Vause can't take the pain! I focus on Piper and Riley the future that's all that matters. Piper marriage watching Riley have boyfriends or girlfriends me busting there chops a little dog maybe Beth living with us Nicky Red Morello Lichfields  first and finest family unit. Yeah that sounds good having my little brother living with us  I just hope this pain ends soon! 

They finish leave me on the black top I use all my physical strength to get up and push into camp I stumble blood is flowing through my shirt it is sticky like pancakes mmm pancakes get it together for fuck sake I stumble to the room me and Piper had been sharing I fall  in the door alerting somebody with blonde hair. "P...P...Piper is that you? I L...L....Love you never scare me again" I hear yelling beeping buzzing I see a golden hair angel and drift off walking towards her. 

Piper POV, 

What the fuck happened I thought she hated me Stella told me she had been sleeping with Sylvie and they had been playing happy families with Riley which is why I got her taken by my mum for a few weeks. I love Alex it has always been her in my dreams I will write her a letter maybe we can get back together! Last chances both of us can't have Riley growing up in a toxic household. 

A/N 

Thanks for all reads votes and suggestions writing fan fiction is getting me through some tough shit! I feel incredibly close to this #OrangeFamily on wattpad so if you would like to talk my insta and twitter are  rubydream95 

Dramatic music for you vauseman_  hehe fluffy revenge :*