The Hospital

Pipers POV, 

God I know she punched me in the stomach what about my tadpole!! I am screaming hysterically 

"Please Please my baby my tadpole!"

The blood is pounding in my ears and then I feel a calm darkness wash over me. 

Alex POV, 

I went and saw Piper they had to sedate her as she was hysterical the tadpole is fine and so is my Pipes. I jumped back into the van and Morello looking worried about me and Piper. 

"Where fine Morello honest the tadpole is fine and Chapman only has a few bruises."  

Morello starts crying "Nichols has been taken to max for trying to kill Pensatucky" 

"The fuck!?!?! why did she do that the fool is there any chance of her coming back?!"

"I have no Idea who is going to love me now!" 

"Morello we have you trust me we will get Pipes to look at the case when shes better!"

"Also Piper's ex Stella has been bought into Linchfield I don't know much about her but she was talking and mentioned she dated Piper."

"That's impossible I was the only woman Pipes ever went with?"

I jumped out of the van at the camp Red came running at me I slipped my glasses on top of my head as I knew this would be hard. 

"I have lost a daughter Vause! Why did she have to be so stupid to try and stab her we could have got her otherways!"

"Look Nichols will be fine Chapman will look over her case and make a good appeal." 

"Good I hope so how is she and my grandchild."

"They are fine Red just a few bruises she had to be sedated as she went hysterical, I have a question can you see if you can find some knowledge on a girl called Stella she is new and claims to be Pipers ex!" 

 "Of course I can try at least there is some good news!"

Nickys POV, 

FUCK FUCK FUCK AND FUCK! Max how was I going to last, I could just about keep myself sane in min! God fuck what about Morello and Chapman and Vause. They will look after her for sure I know that much, I was cuffed and led out of the van and taken through the doors of max. I was given the basics a squat and cough and a new uniform. I hate orange! I walked into my cell took a deep breath and looked at the sea of new faces. A face instantly jumped out at me what the fuck!

"Rachel what are you doing here?"

"Nicky baby I haven't seen you in years!" 

We hugged and I thought am I really ready to face this the tornado that is Rachel?

A/N 

Sorry it has been so long with season 3 I have been binge watching and it has given me some fresh Ideas let me know what you guys think of me making Nicky a side story as I felt like we need more Nicky after season 3!