The Past Hurts

WARNING the song at the top is what inspired the 2005 flash backs I plan to make a music video of Alex and Piper past life with this song! it fits them so well!

2005,  Pipers POV

My head hurts and the room is strangely spinning I woke up & realized I was in France!  I never made it to the airport! Why am I here though I roll over expecting to see a pale skinned black haired goddess, she normally keeps me on my toes but she is not there in her place is a brown haired heavily tattooed, I looked into her eyes and I could only see Alex. This was no mistake I was wearing no clothes! Why the fuck I walked out on Alex and in less then 24 hours I had bedded another girl! I don't even remember it!

  2005 Alex 

I woke up on a park bench my mouth crusty with stale spit, where the fuck am I where is Piper!! That's when it hits me my Mom is dead and my girlfriend walked away! What the fuck why do I want to chase her, I shouldn't and won't! Fuck that blonde haired bitch I try and say in my most hateful even though my hearts burning for her kiss her touch! 

Pipers POV 2005 

The girls name is Stella an Ozzie she was polite this morning I told her I don't remember the  night she tells me we had sex good sex. I feel guilty as I don't remember a thing! I drink my coffee and run out the room Alex I have to get to her shit! I pick up some apology doughnuts and coffee I jump in a taxi. They say that this is city of love right? 

Alex POV 2005 

I grab my stuff and grab my keys I need to go to america and it is clear Piper is not going to come it has been 12 hours! I know she must have slept at some point! Maybe she found someone else. I shake my head to painful to think of anybody else touching her! 

Pipers POV 2005

I get to the house but I am to late I see Alex head into a car I scream like my lungs are going to give out she can't hear me. I get one last look at my love she looks as broken as I and just like that Alex Vause became the one that got away!

Present day 

Alex POV,

Working laundry I love it it keeps me focused and now I can say I am providing for my family, Nicky wrote me to tell me she is dealing with some demons from an ex girlfriend as shes fallen for her again. I think maybe that's her Piper! I hear somebody come and drop there laundry off , I turn round and face Sylvia "Hello Alex Looonnggg Time" she purrs it send shivers up my spine "Hi Sylvia" I stare her down what does she want. "I see you and Piper are making a good go of things sex must be pretty off limits with that baby" I don't reply I smile dirtily sex is fucking amazing! "Remember how I made you feel?" She managed to snake around me "Let me remind you how I rocked your world." The next thing happened in slow motion her hands hit my clit and just as I was about to push her off Piper walked in! 

I watched Pipers heart break then I look at Piper and oh shit her waters they have broken!! Early!! She is only 8 months due next month. 

I rush and call out help help help help Pipers waters have broken!!!!! 

Red Beth and rest of the family run towards the bathroom as well as several guards. FUCK she won't let me be there for the birth I look at her with wide eyes! "You can watch are daughter being born and that is it you tell me everything Alex no secrets I believe in us and I am hanging on to small hope you didn't start that but I will need some time alone before I see you again with the baby." 

Like that it was hospital and are relationship hanging in the balance! Fucking hell I always attract trouble!