The Scan

Alex's POV

Piper was laid on the bed the jelly spread over her stomach, There are baby is I am speechless Its a girl a beautiful baby girl! I look at Piper who is crying I take her hand and squeeze it. "Are baby Pipes are little Riley" the nurse interrupts "She is developing well how are you finding the pregnancy Piper"
"Hard they are finally signing me off of work after this scan and I am trying to eat as well and as much as I need."
"Alex I suggest you keep an eye on Pipers ankles as they may start to swell you both sound happy, also try and avoid stressing Piper out as its not healthy for Piper or the baby."

"I will thank you" up we get and walk down to the bus to go back to camp, the family gathered round us as we got back and together we said It is a girl! Red hugged us both and Morello jumped up & down Boo already had her name suggestion of  little Boo.

Later at mail call I was surprised to receive a letter from my auntie

Alex
I am sorry I haven't spoken to you in years I was trying to trace you down I am so sorry to hear about your mum it was such a shock. I know what prison you are in after tracking you down through public records, I have some news your cousin Beth will be in Litchfield in this coming week please please please look after her! I hope all is well please write back
Tracy

Beth jeeze will have to tell Pipes get her up to speed! I walk to are bunk and hear Piper talking to someone in hushed tones I recognize that voice anywhere its Stella!

A/N

Hope you guys are alright let me know what you think! 😘