Here We Go

Pipers POV, 

Fuckkkk this was painful not only was my heart just broken but also my vagina really?!  I can't believe Alex and Sylvie! I really needed my Al and I wanted this to be are little family, we have a trial period to see if we can keep Riley in here as a couple. I know me and Al need to talk but maybe this is the wrong time! 

"ALEX WE REALLY NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS"

"Pipes you are in labor for fuck sake, If we have to she came on to me please give me the benefit of the doubt and please don't break my hand your squeezing wayyy to hard"

"FINE I WILL AND WHY AM I SHOUTING I CAN'T STOP SHOUTING"

"Jeeze Chapman I can hear you from down the hall!" Nicky says as she appears I try and move off the bed to hug her. 

"AHHHHHHHHH" 

"No moving for you Chapman" Nicky starts to smirk "I am back in min and I have bought Rachel with me we are going to make a go of things for real this time." 

"Glad to hear Nichols!" Alex says with happiness "WHERE IS EVERYBODY I CAN ONLY HEAR THIS BEEPING NOISE OF THIS DAMN MACHINE" 

That's when Red and Beth appear Red comes and hugs me I hug back and look at Alex's she looks terrified 

Alex's POV, 

I am crapping it completely crapping it I ask Pipes if I can have my hand back so I can go and get a coffee, Nicky comes and joins me "Vause are you okay you have gone all pale" "I am worried Nicky that I won't make a good mom to this baby and make a good support for Pipes, she is in early labor maybe the baby will die, I mean she walked in on Sylvie trying to fuck me for god sake." "Vause she knows you love her and has she forgiven you?" 

"Yeah she has I don't know what do I know about kids?" "You remember taking care of your brother come on Vause Piper and your tadpole and future are in that room lets go and do this thing! Team Vauseman for the win!" 

"Vauseman where did that come from?" "My mind Vause my mind" I can't help but laugh Nichols always knows how to make me feel better. I walk back in and take Pipers hand and kiss her temple "Lets do this Pipes" 

20 Hours of labor later and we finally met are little tadpole Riley Dianne Vause and she is beautiful with her little tuff of blonde hair and striking blue eyes, her tiny fingers that are so delicate I take a look at Piper she is flat out the labor wasn't easy on her and she had to be stitched back up. They also need to keep an eye on Riley as she is smaller then normal and a tad under weight. This is my family I say to Piper and Riley "You girls are my life and I will protect and love you both till I take my last breath" I set Riley in her little crib and kissed her forehead, time to head back to camp.