Is it okay to love you?

Pipers POV,

I was seeing Alex in the hospital today I was so nervous what if she hates me I wouldn't blame her. I was a complete arsehole over Larry ugh he hasn't stopped writing to me about how he will win me back! I have also been throwing up in the morning think there is a prison bug.

I climb into the transport van and see Morello smiling.

"Hope it goes well with you and Vause"

"Thanks Morello"

"Anytime Chapman"

The ride was short but I was still nervous the butterfly's wouldn't settle in my stomach and I had that sick feeling you get when you know something bad is going to happen.

I jumped out of the van and into the hospital the nurse bought me down to where Alex was sleeping, she looked so relaxed when sleeping her skin looked flawless and made her black hair stand out even more.

"Alex"

No reply I start my speech in my head I believe she can hear me, why am I so nervous well here goes nothing.

"Alex I know you most likely hate me I left Larry I know that I want you, I have wanted you ever since you mocked my CV, I am tired of denying how I feel about you even after ten years. I can't get you off my mind you are constantly there I want to be your happiness and comfort. I love you with you I finally know what they mean there three beautiful words that can make my heart beat faster when I hear you say them. I am sorry it's taken me 10 years but I am here now laying myself bare.

I hadn't notice but Alex was staring at me with tears streaming down her face.

"Is it okay for me to love you? I don't just love you Pipes I heart you"

with that I kissed her slow and with so much meaning, Alex then patted the bed.

"Come be my little spoon"

"Always Alex"

I was finally where I felt safe in Alex Vauses arms, my Alex always has been always will be.

A/N

Thanks for reading I know where I am going with this story thank you for all the positive comments and votes I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am writing it :)