I'm coming home

Piper POV, 

"Al I know you are excited to show me are room and Riley but slow down I can't walk that fast." 

"She smiles Pipes like really smiles!" I smile and Alex she is just so excited, "Oh and she giggles Pipes she is just to cute." "I can't wait to see her" I kiss Alex on the cheek and jump into the van. I grabbed Alex's hand and squeezed it. We jumped out the van and there was Nicky and Rachel holding Riley Nicky handed her to me I am in love shes smiling and gurgling away happily squeezing my finger. 

"Chapman Vause I need you in my office now!" Healy barked, We walked into his office "I have had some complaints about Riley and screaming I know she is a newborn but if you can try and keep the noise down." "Who has made these complaints?" Alex's asks as she raises her eyebrow, Typical Vause fashion. "Stella has been complaining and so has Sylvie" with that Alex's storms out I run after her and put Riley in her crib. "Pipes we need to talk, Larry came by and handed me these I looked down at the papers and instantly feel sick. 

"He will not have Riley you are going on that birth certificate Al I don't want him to take are baby!" "I know Pipes and he won't no matter what he won't have her." "I set her down for a nap do you want to go and play cards or something in the TV room?" "Sure Pipes". 

Alex POV, 

"SNAP!" 

"When did you get so good at snap Al?"

"When I beat your arse" I smiled sweetly at her that's when I spotted Sylvie she walked over and tried to sit in my lap "Get the fuck off her" Piper growled "Such a possessive little one aren't you" I pushed Sylvie off my lap "Awww I am sure you would be more accommodating  like in the laundry" I am stuck to my seat as I feel Pipers hand slap my cheek "Fuck you Alex's"  I run after her as fast as I can "Pipes Pipes" "Aww thats so cute looks like shes taken care of" "Sylvie fuck off and don't come back and do not pull that shit again"