Fresh Start

Slight Time Jump say umm a few weeks to a month? 

Piper POV, 

We had been holding each other closely for the past four hours no words just kisses and listening to each others hearts beating. "Pipes  I" I just kissed her to give her the reassurance she was looking for. "Fresh start no promises just love and try are best okay?" Alex instantly lets go of the breath she had been holding "Okay Pipes" (Way to much John Green & the fault in our stars watched that cried for 5th time and was like ooooh make vauseman happy @Vauseman_ I may also steal fluffy ;) ) 

Stella and Sylvie where still in prison under watch me and Al had been moved into a housing block with Nicky Red Morello & Beth. Rachel had been let out and had broken Nicky's heart, Boo and Penstucky visit often and so do most of the girls. We still go to camp to work we just eat and sleep and entertain ourselves in the house, we do have are own Phone and number that family and such can call on. Alex & me have been going from strength to strength, sorting are relationship out with Mr heeley and are own demons out with him. After the stabbing Alex does have a K carved into her stomach as a scar, she doesn't like to talk about the attack she only told me that Stella and Sylvie where behind it I found out Larry was also there. I haven't bought it up I know she did it in case I thought that Riley might be cut from the same cloth. I have to say Riley is becoming a chubba chunk thanks to grandma Red and her Russian cooking! She is a smiley happy baby girl who Nicky calls mini Piper or the Vausinator. Alex and her auntie have been getting close and she found out that Justin lives with her and it was a tearful phone call reunion. He now calls every week and is cuffed to be an uncle! Alex has taken to motherhood wonderfully she is so proud of Riley and the love that she has for that little girl I can see her being the pushover parent with Riley. I have been doing better I love being a Mom the only problem is well Larry, even though he isn't on the birth certificate he still has some rights as we where together when she was conceived. I am guessing it will be court cases galore for the rights. Also all of us in the house unit are looking at being released early I know we will all live together when we get out that is a definite as for now life is good! I just hope it lasts I mean we deserve it! 

A/N 

Debating ending this here and maybe splinting it into a sequel of when there all out and living together and adding to everybody's stories as well as how they are with vauseman of course Vauseman will be the main story just branch out a bit to the others.