In The Balance

Alex POV, 

It's been three days since I have even spoken to Piper I go past the door every single morning hoping I can hear her breathe or at least stir. Riley we have lost her well hopefully not for long Pipers parent's have taken her while I get back to work and Piper works whatever she needs to out. 

The only person that has seen Piper is Stella I earwig and try and fish information she won't let Red or any of the family near her either she never answers the door. I don't know how Stella manages it I worry she is using Piper and manipulating her, If this carries on soon there going to have to get Larry involved. I know that bastard hasn't got to Riley on the outside which is good. I keep folding clothes and washing it isn't till I look up and see Beth coming in. 

"Hey Beth washing already? You was here this morning?" I smile and try and act cheerful she looks hesitantly at me. "Al I don't know what to tell you but Piper" "Piper what?" I hear the panic in my own voice and so does Riley. "She they found her hanging this morning, she left a note and they think she has been taking heroin." 

I feel the sick rising and the shock and adrenaline hit me, "Where is she!! Where the fuck is she!!" "Alex she is well in the hospital there are also signs of rape." I hear the words not my Pipes I drop what I am doing and run I just run I have no idea where to? I just run Nicky see's me gasps and runs after me I run till my legs give out. "Vause I don't know what to say" I notice Nicky has a folded up piece of paper "Is that her note I need to see it!"  "Vause I gave Stella the heroin Piper took I am so so sorry I didn't know" I look at Nicky I could kill her but it's not her fault I can see the sadness in her eyes. I take the note. 

TRIGGER

I hate myself I hate myself Alex doesn't deserve me I pushed her away I lost us Riley after Alex left I let Stella in I cried on her shoulder I wanted to trust her she told me it would make it all go away. I took it and everytime I would black out and wake up bleeding cut and my vagina would burn from the inside. I found out that me and Stella had been having sex and I can't forgive myself I am sorry Alex and Riley I love you both more then you know I am better dead then I can't hurt anybody anymore..... 

End of trigger 

 I have to get some help for us and Piper if she even makes this out alive I know what I have to do ring are lawyers and my auntie & try and get us the fuck out of here! 

I hear footsteps behind me I don't look around the person behind me says "This is for Piper & Riley! & Kubra" 

I spin around and immediately look in shock "Larry Stella Sylvie"