Larry!

Alex's POV,

It happened so fast so so fast, one second we where telling Larry about the baby the next he lunged towards piper. The guards cooled it down, "That's are baby mine and Pipers you have no right Alex." I had a protective arm around Piper incase he tried to lunge again.
"Larry you have no right Alex is raising this baby with her and not you."
"Fuck you Piper I will take you to court for this baby! How can they let a drug mule and a drug pusher raise a baby!"

I lost it I grabbed Piper and dragged her out of the visitation room and went back to speak to Larry. "Don't you dare insult mine and Pipers ability to be parents due to are past."
Larry smugly looked up at me "She doesn't love you Alex when she gets out of here she will stop being gay for the stay and you will wind up alone".
"Fuck you shes was only with you because you where boring safe and settled, I can give her that now I have money and all the love in that world for Piper."
Visitation had ended and I pushed my glasses onto my head and walked out to find Nicky looking stressed as she ran towards me I knew something bad had happened, "Piper and Pennsatucky have had a massive fight and Piper is in the hospital, what if shes killed the baby?!"
The blood was pounding in my ears as I ran I wanted blood but that would have to wait, I ran and jumped into the mini bus, Morello looked at me with sympathetic smile "I am sure she is fine Vause me and the family will make sure you are not moved bunks and that Pennsatucky will get whats coming to her.

A/N

Sorry been such a long time since an update had my university exam and my girlfriend is taking up time, lol not long till orange is the new black season 3 more Vauseman.