Chapter 8

Third person~
The next morning when Nicolas woke up it was 5:00 in the morning,he didn't want to get up at the moment so he just stayed in bed on his phone.

Nicolas pov~
When it hit 6:00 I decided to finally get ready.I did my morning routine,and got dressed to workout.

I didn't know where it is but I know they have one,so I'll just search for it.

I grabbed my airpods,phone,and water bottle and headed out to find the gym.

A/N: He just had a black long sleeve shirt and shorts with tights ig😭all black.To hide his scars.

{10 minutes later}
I had finally found the gym,so I walked in set my stuff down,played some music and started working out.

{10 minutes later}I had finally found the gym,so I walked in set my stuff down,played some music and started working out

A/N:The workout room^

As I was working out time flew by and before I knew it I started hearing voices. I checked the time and it was 8:00.

I was about to continue but then I saw a figure towards the right. I paused my music,turned to look and it was a girl I haven't seen before.

She had black hair shoulder length,and tattoo on her right arm,and she was about 5'5.She seemed like a sweet girl.

"Hi I'm Sage,Diego's girlfriend and you must be Nicolas. ,
Im looking for Diego,he's usually down here, hi- your brothers told me he was probably down here,but I didn't check his room i sh-" Sage said rambling on.

"Hi Sage I'm Nicolas,no he's not down here but yea maybe you should check his room".I said stopping her from rambling.

"Yea,umm nice to meet you even if I was rambling most of the time"Sage said.

"No your good but nice to meet you too". I said going to shake her hand.

After she left I drunk my water,gathered my things and left to take a shower.

•••••••••After she left I drunk my water,gathered my things and left to take a shower

A/N: His fit^

After I got out the shower I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

Once I got there all eyes were on me.