Chapter 12

After that class I had a free period,then lunch so I just decided to go outside but first I have to go pick up my food I ordered so I called an Uber,simply because I didn't feel like asking for the car keys.

After I picked up my phone I just sat outside in the back of the school on a tree eating my Captain D's,watching TikTok.

As I'm watching TikTok,I see a shadow on my right so I look up to see Dylan approaching me with food in his hands.

When he finally gets by me he's just staring at first not saying anything, so that's what I also do,but then he just sits beside me.

So I continue watching TikTok. After about 5 minutes I see him watching along with me,and somehow I find myself waiting till he's done watching them to scroll,even though I be wanting to skip.

I eventually finish my food and so does Dylan,so I turn my phone off and get up to throw my trash away.

But as I do that Dylan does the same and we both go back to sit down but this time we sat at the table.

"Hey." Dylan said giving me a smile.

"Hey." I reply back smiling.

"I remember I saw you at the restaurant." he tells me.

"Same,are you stalking me?" I ask playfully.

"Well I've been going to this school and that restaurant longer so if anything, I should be the one saying that.

" Touché." Is all I say laughing,making him laugh as well.

{After school}

Nothing really happened for the rest of the day,me and Dylan got to know each other a little more but that's all.

I'm currently in my room listening to music and sketching some ideas.

I see somebody in my room so I look and and see that it's Rafael standing there with two canvases.

I pause my music to see what he wants.

"I knocked but you didn't answer so I just came in." he told me smiling like always.

"Sorry my music was high so I didn't hear you." I apologize to him.

"No,it fine I just wanted to give you this." He tells me holding out one of the canvases he was holding.

I grab it and see his painting,I'm assuming because this isn't what I painted.

"I gave you mine,I signed it at the back,I thought we could have each other's

"I gave you mine,I signed it at the back,I thought we could have each other's." he tells me.

"Ok,just let me sign mines." I say getting up grabbing a pen and the canvas to sign it.

" I say getting up grabbing a pen and the canvas to sign it

After I'm done I give it back to him.

"Also Diego wanted me to tell you that we're having guest so dress fancy and come down in 20 minutes." Rafael tells me then leaves.

I sigh getting up,wondering who the guest could be.

I look through my closet for a suit,and I find one that I used for a mission a couple months ago.

I also decided to pair it with a turtle neck,a watch,a Louis Vuitton belt,and some shoes.

I look at the time and see that I have a few minutes left so I just head downstairs to be early

After a few minutes everyone's downstairs,and is complementing each other.

We finally hear the sound of the doorbell,so Diego goes to open it.

The guest walk in and I just can't believe my eyes.

Word count:592