Chapter 11

I jump up breathing heavily,and sweating all over, so much to the point where my clothes are sticking to my body.

I get up and realize,I have school today.

I sigh and get ready for the day. We don't have to wear uniforms so that's good.

 We don't have to wear uniforms so that's good

A/N:His fit

After I get ready I head downstairs and go to the kitchen.
When I get there I see all of my siblings,they are all just either talking, or on their phone.

Once I'm in eye distance they each turn there head towards me.

I get hello's or goodmornings and make my way to fix something to eat.

A/N:Without the orange juice😪

Today I wasn't really hungry so I just ate cereal.

As I sit down at the table my oldest brother looks at me.

"I'll be driving you to school,your going to be there with everyone except me and Marcus." Diego then tells me.

"Ok." I respond still eating.

{A few minutes later}

Diego told me to meet him in the garage when I got finished eating so that's where I'm headed now.

As I get there I see the car I'm assuming we are taking because I can see everyone in there so I walk up to it.

When I get there Diego told me to get in. But I had to squish in because there was very little space.

On our way to school it was very silent,the only noise was the music playing on the radio.

Before I know it we pull up to the school.

It's huge!

"Have and good day,I love you guys and Nicolas don't forget to get your schedule from the office".

Everyone responded with a I love you too.

But me I just said ok,see if I was closer to him and knew him for a little longer than I most likely would have said it back,but when I say I love you to someone I have to mean it.