Chapter 18

TW!!
Mention of knifes
Torture tables
And death
(Nicolas Pov)

"I think this calls for my bad guy monologue, wouldn't you agree?" Jenna says fidgeting with the sharp blade she has in her hands.

"Nah, ion really want to sit here and listen to you chit chat for god knows how long." I say rolling my eyes. I know this really isn't the time, but I can't help it. I need to hurry up and get the hell out of here.

I think what I just said just made her mad because the next thing I know, the side of my jaw has a stinging sensation, and I feel liquid rising down my face. She cut me.

"Wrong answer hon." She says with a ugly ass smirk forming on her face.
I decided not to waste any more of my breath on her and just look ahead at the wall. She has other ideas though, because she soon starts talking.

"You know, I've been waiting for this moment for a very long time. And now that this day has finally come, I'm gonna take my sweet sweet time with you. I will make you suffer. I will make your entire family feel what I felt the night you killed my sister in cold blood." She says with a deadly look on her face.

She then starts smirking again and starts to leave the room. "I'll be back. I have many things I need to prepare for." She says before shutting the door.

As soon as she's gone, I get up from the chain I was sitting on and shake off the ties I got loose from a while ago. I then look around to see if there is any exits other than the door. I know these people aren't stupid enough to leave a prisoner unguarded. If so, I wouldn't be surprised.

I then stop and see a vent in the far corner of the room. It looks big enough to where I'll be able to fit through. As I'm pushing the chair to climb on top on, I hear yelling. "What do you mean you lost the torture table! That is a very vital thing to have with this whole 'I'm gonna kill you slowly and painfully' role!" I hear Jenna's annoying voice.

I don't have time for this shit. I ignore what's going on and start to climb on the chair and into the vent. I was right, I fit perfectly. I begin to crawl looking through the openings of other vent ways seeing if the rooms were empty. I see one room is empty and start to remove the cover to climb down.

Once I get down I don't bother with putting the cover back on.

I see a window so I go over to it and try to open it,once I get it open I look down,I'm maybe 2 or 3 floors up I jumped farther.

I take a deep breath then jump,once I land i see two guards so I hurry and hide behind a wall.

Once they look away I sprint down the road until I'm sure they can't see me,now I just have to find out where i am.

Word count:532
My sister wrote most of this chapter so shout out to her!
DellyXr. Stay safe tho🤎