Chapter 25- Mochi

Okay wtf

Can someone explain how tf this happened? I was just doing a pull on my 20 min old eu acc-

Yey how am I gonna build her now. 

I'm ducking AR 5

*Third Person POV*

Y/n and Heizou have been engaged for what felt like years, even though it was just a few months.

Pantalone went to Fontaine for a few weeks and came back. When he did come back, M/n forced Y/n to sit down so they can explain what in the ever loving hell actually happened back in Mondstadt.

We will ignore the side effects of that, but also thank Heizou for existing and knowing how to comfort others.

But back to the current day, Heizou was knocking on the estate's door repeatedly, waiting for someone to open it.

He kept on knocking and knocking, but everyone was waiting for the other to do it.

The poor man was knocking for 10 minutes and was worried that something happened, and that was until he was fed up with his fiancé. Heizou opened the door himself only to find the place empty.

He walked up the stairs and opened the door to Y/n's room where she was laying in bed with Heiri, reading a book, and eating mochi.

Heizou deadpanned at her, "You do realize I've been knocking for the past 10 minutes?"

"I know."

"Then why didn't you open the door?"

"Because I know if I ignore you long enough, you'd open it yourself"

"What if I was being chased by a serial killer?"

"You'd be fine"

"Okay but what if I was being chased by one AND was injured?"

Y/n placed the book on belly and stared blankly at Heizou, "But are you?"

Heizou huffed and layed down next to his fiancé and then snatched Heiri away, "So the entirety of the Tri-commission had a meeting together at Tenshukaku"

"Did you piss off Sara again?"

"I did, but I come bearing good news"

"We're putting down the Sakuko decree, and I've contacted Beidou and asked her to take us to Liyue this sunday"

Y/n almost choked on her mochi when she heard that, "WHAT-"

"Don't worry, Beidou said she'll take us there free of charge... For some reason"

"NO NO NO YOU JUST CASUALLY COME HERE AND TELL ME THAT WE WILL LEAVE TOMORROW AND GO BACK TO OH THE EVER SO BEAUTIFUL MONDSTADT WITHOUT TELLING ME SO I CAN BE MENTALLY PREPARED?!"

"...I said sunday not tomorrow-"

"TODAY IS SATURDAY YOU-"

"HEYYY ISNT IT MY FAVORITE MONDSTADTER!"

"HEY HEY HEYYY!"

"HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

"GREAT!!"

"AHAHA YOU SUCK AT LYING!"

Heizou was just sitting, staring at them blankly, and hugging Heiri as he watched Y/n and Beidou talk as if they have not seen each other in years

They were talking just a few days ago.

After two hours or so, they finally decided to stop talking and go back to their husband or their ship. Y/n sat down beside Heizou who was petting a sleeping Heiri on his lap

"You're finally done?"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I was just lonely and Heiri fell asleep"

"Awh, I'm sorry"

Heizou shook his head and smiled at his fiancé, "Don't worry about it, love. All that matters is that you're here"

A bright and flowery aura surrounded Y/n as a smile took over her face. Heizou was confused, "Huh? Did I say something wrong?"

"No...My heart just became warm" She said with the same smile and aura, and sure enough Heizou thought that the wine finally got to her head

"Babe, are you okay?"

She wasn't.

The wine definitely got to her.