Part 5

:ADULT SEXUAL CONTENT FROM HERE OUT:

You stretched, ignoring the giant turtle mutant groaning as your elbow met his cheek.

"Fuck-" Mikey hissed, peeking down at you, silhouetted by the street lights glowing in through your window.

It was night.

You'd slept all day.

"Oh fuck." The words fell soft from your lips as realization settled in slow. "Oh fuck. I'm so fired." You felt dread well in you, sitting like a rocket.

"What?" Mikey blinked, running a hand over his face before rolling to lay on his back.

"My fucking job, Angelo!" You curled up into yourself, hands tangling in your hair. "I missed my shift! I-"

Mikey reached out, arms wrapping around your middle, pulling you down. Large hands rubbed your back. "The check, remember?" His voice stifled by the top of your head. "Your cafe?"

The memory of the past day filled you. You shook your head, taking a deep breath. Trying, and failing, to relax.

"What if it doesn't work?" You tried not to get overwhelmed. Too much change, too soon, too fast. "What if I go under? What if he asks for his money back? What if I can't figure out-"

"What if!" Mikey squeezed, as though he were trying to wring the anxiety out of you.

You resented that it was working, the strength he possessed pressed against your skin, the way his chest expanded and collapsed evenly, soothingly.

"It'll be okay, I promise." You felt him smile. kiss the top of your head.

Your eyes fluttered closed at his baseless promise.

His assurance, his unwavering belief in you, instilled a calm that started at your toes and spread through your body. A tingling heat following close on its heels.

You sighed, falling into the still sleep warm arms trying to pull you against Mikey. The steady beat of his heart tugging at your own, the heat of his body leaching through you.

"We'll help. It'll be okay." He assured you, hand rubbing your arm.

You blinked hard, trying not to lean into his touch. "You can't just volunteer your family like that." Your feet twitching against his calf.

"Sure I can." You felt Mikey's weight slowly increasing as his hand tightened around your middle, as though he could imprint his touch on you. He inhaled deeply, exhaled like he'd just smelled the most delicious thing, your hair moving underneath his breath.

"What-" you struggled to push back, to look at him. The atmosphere between the two of you changing subtly as his fingers dug in, dragged up your back. You felt sparks jolt just under your skin. "What are you doing?"

Blue eyes gleamed in the orange light slanting in through your blinds. Effortlessly Mikey twisted his body. With a startled grunt you found yourself on your back, Mikey towering over you. Butterflies exploded just under your sternum.

"If you don't like or want this, stop me." Voice tense behind arms moving to lift his shirt, knees on either side of your hips.

Tentatively fingers trailed up from the elastic waistband of his shorts. Up over the tough plastron, the grooves, the muscle. You fell back as Mikey's shirt fell audibly to the floor. Arm thrown over your eyes, trying to hide your face. This couldn't be happening.

"M-"

His hand pressed against your still bare chest. Pushed just enough to still you as his hips worked over yours. Slowly, tentatively. Torturously. Your own fingers found his hips, gripping onto him like he was an anchor and you were drifting further out to sea.