Part 13

You woke with a groan, the menu for Live Free Die Hard was playing on loop in the background. Annoyed you rubbed your neck, which was aching for some odd-

Yoir supporting hand rubbed.

Fuck. You leaned back, really looking. Heart stopping.

Mikey. You swallowed hard as he shifted beneath you, clearly still asleep. Your head wasn't throbbing, but you definitely felt dried out, breath rank.

How do I-? Half mad you tried to find a way out of the situation without waking the mutant who was snoring softly.

You sat all the way up, squeaking as the cool air hit your bare body. Eyes wide as Mikey blinked, yawned.

No. You squeezed your eyes shut, trying to knock the images and sensations of last night out of your head.

Mikey moaned, hand falling over your back as he shifted. And suddenly you were very awake. Tilting forward his hand fell as you watched his eyes land on you, full of sleep.

"No!" You sat forward, hands covering his face as you panicked. "W-what happened last night?"

Why am I naked? You should have said. Why are you naked? You should have asked.

You should have jumped off him, you should have scrambled to get dressed. But you were pretty sure you knew. You were pretty sure you remembered.

You clenched your jaw, pressing your hands harder against Mikey's eyes as you tried not to remember fingers tight under your jaw, Mikey pounding into you with you on your hands and knees, wailing in pleasure like a fucking whore.

Feeling bold and greedy after a few beers and a couple shots, turning stripping into a game that desperate hands and hungry mouths quickly took advantage of.

You squeezed your eyes closed with a groaned as Mikey grabbed your wrists, lowered your hands.

"Well." You sneered at the way his eyes dropped over your naked body. Rose back up, you could see the fire stealing over him. "We fucked."

You threw your head back. You'd known. You knew it wouldn't end well. You should have-

"You okay?" His palm roved over your side, clutching onto your waist as his hips rolled.

Wide eyed you shot him a glare. "The hell you think you're doing?"

Mikey shrugged, licking his lip. "A little refresher maybe?" You scoffed and sneered. "You didn't complain last-"

You shoved a throw pillow in his face, wriggling free from his grasp, frantically searching for, and pulling on, your boxers. Wincing as you stood. Sore, back aching.

"God damn Mikey." You tapped his ankles, falling on the couch when his feet lifted. "I'm fragile."

He chuckled and you hated that. "You're the one who kept begging." He sat, blanket over his lap as feet swung to the ground. Clearing his voice Mikey did his best impression of you. "'Harder, deeper, faster. Oh, yes! Right there!'"

Embarrassed, you drew your knees up to your face, hiding behind yourself, shaking your head. No. No that didn't happen. You didn't break after a few weeks. You didn't.

Mikey frowned, "Do you really not remember? Were you that drunk?"

Your heart stopped, you couldn't lie and make him out to be a predator. But you really didn't want to admit how badly you wanted him. All the time.

You sighed, unfolding, looking at Mikey, taking in the confusion on his face. Heart twisting. "I wasn't that drunk." You admitted reluctantly. "I remember-"