Part 20

"Mikey-!" You gasped, sweat building at your hair line, chest heaving. Your legs were sore and shaking, your body burned with the need for respite.

"Just a little more." He pleaded, looking back at you, eyes wide and begging.

You grit your teeth, stepping back onto the dancing platform. "One!" You held up a finger, feeling your legs scream for a break. "One more fucking round, you fit as fuck jackass!"

His beaming grin melted your anger. Goddamn.

And the music started. Wobbling you tried stepping on the arrows as directed, but you just didn't have another round in you. You missed three beats, foot slipped and hit the railing behind you. Hissing you knelt to rub the back of your ankle. You contemplated trying again, but your knees refused. Falling to your ass you sat, watching Mikey dance; twirling, flipping, spinning. And his score just went up and up and up.

"Show off." You muttered, only mildly impressed you told yourself.

Mikey threw his arms up as the song ended, the winning scene flashing.

"Fuck yeah!" He crowed, one fist pumping into the air. "Uh huh," he started moonwalking his victory dance. "Uh-huh!"

"How!" You gasped, standing. "Can you still be dancing after all that?" You waved at the game you stepped off of. "You aren't even winded!"

Mikey beamed, shrugging as he turned to look around. "I think," fists on his hips, "we've played every game in here."

You blinked, eyes feeling too dry. "Yeah." You nodded. "I think so too."

A moment of silence. "Time to go?" Mikey looked at you over his shoulder.

You nodded. "Yeah. I gotta hit the power. Wait a minute " you moved through the arcade, lungs slowly stopped burning as you entered the back room, flipping the switch. Suddenly everything was silent. Everything was dark.

"Oh." You hadn't expected that.

You pulled out your phone, wincing at the time. The guys were going to kill either you or Mikey for staying out so late. You dismissed the notifications, hitting the flashlight.

"Oh I can see." Mikey sighed as you emerged from the back room.

"Seems shitty to be these bullet proof super soldiers, and not be able to see in the dark." You weaved between the games, pulling up beside Mikey.

"Hey now." Hands held up. "Can't have it all." You snorted as he followed you to the side door. Using the key Tiffany had given you, you locked behind you, dropping the security gate and putting the padlock in place.

The streets were eerily empty. You guys had missed the entirety of the party.

"Ah." You sighed, falling against the wall, inhaling as your eyes closed.

You felt Michelangelo waiting beside you, watching you inhale deeply. "Oh!" Eyes jerked open, hands patted your clothes. "Ah shit." You tsked, looking into the darkened door behind metal bars. "I left my fucking costume in there."

"Well," Mikey shrugged, holding up his hand. "Two options. I break in," you snorted, grinning. "Or we grab it tomorrow."

"It is tomorrow." You scoffed. "Two fifty."

Mikey hissed in a breath, "Damn."

You nodded, chewing on your cheek, hands diving into your pockets. "Better get you ho-"

"Who," the air froze at the foreign voice. "The fuck are you?"

You turned woodenly, heart dropping as the four men approached. Eyes darting to Mikey, in full view and highlighted by the goddamn security light. Oh shit.