Part 27

"My boys!" You shouted, grinning wide. One arm fell over Mikey, the other Raph. Pulling them closer to you.

"Cold!" Michelangelo yelped, pushing your hand off.

You chuckled, rolling your eyes, leaning back to take another swig of the brandy.

"We got the kids." You glanced over at Tiny, waving off their glare.

"I'm the fun drunk uncle!" You preened, smile widening at their scoff.

"C'mon." Raph growled, following his significant other into the game room where the kids were with Donnie. Watching him play some video game.

"Are they really mad?" You watched them leave, falling over the back of the couch.

The heat of Mikey's body radiated against you. Tempting. It made you want to torture him a little. You straightened, only to fall against him, pulling his arm against you, hand between your thighs.

Very dangerous. You looked up at him. His hand splayed over his face, a look of concentration etched into his features, gaze fixed stubbornly away from you.

"They aren't." Mikey assured you, voice tight. "Not really."

You hummed, leaning forward to set the bottle down. You felt Mikey flinch as your body pressed against him.

"I heard Dontron was taking off to a con ?" You slid your gaze to the flustered mutant. Hands absently running over his skin, tracing the lines of his muscles.

"Yeah." Mikey licked his lower lip. "In a couple days."

"Good for him." You blinked, feeling too warm. Flushed all over.

Mikey looked too cute, fidgeting in his seat, trying to ignore you. He could pull away if he wanted. He could break free from you weak, drunk grasp.

You felt heat rush through you at the realization that he was enjoying touching you. Your legs shifted.

Oh no. You were getting turned on thinking of it. You wanted him to touch you.

You inhaled deeply, releasing his arm, standing suddenly.

"Who wants a game of hide'n'seek?" You yelled, hands on your hips, winking at Mikey.

To his credit he ducked his gaze, looking absolutely flustered. You were ashamed to admit, even if only to yourself, you enjoyed playing with him like this.

The kids swarmed you first, followed by the adults at a severe delay.

You beamed at your honorary nephews.

"Ready to hide?" Bright eager eyes were wide, set in nodding faces. "Oh good!" You clapped, ignoring the incredulous glares of the grown ups with you. "Ready?" The kids nodded. "Mikey's it!" You whispered, loud enough for him to hear. Ignoring his protests. "Go hide!" You urged them on, watching Raph and Tiny trail after them.

Donnie rolled his eyes, going in a separate direction.

You turned your wild grin on Mikey, waving off his suspicious, excited gaze. "It'll be fine, babe." The pet name slipped, jarring you for a second. Still you steamrolled right on through it. "You're a ninja. This shouldn't be hard for you." You edged around the couch. Winked. "Come find us." You grinned, racing off into the lair.

¤

"Lame!" You whined, crawling out of the cupboard. "How did you find me?!"

Mikey's grin was wide in triumph. "I heard you yawn." He preened.

"The fuck?" You shoved him, unfolding with a grunt. "Getting too old to fold up in there." You stretched your back, pushing past Mikey to walk down the hallway towards the living room. You exhaled. "Who else you find?"