Part 18

"What are you going to do about that?" You leaned over Michelangelo, noticing the intense heat radiating off him.

The tremble of his muscles, the dazed look in his eye, the gasping breath as he looked at you.

Weepy. Needy.

"I'm sorry." He whined, moving to twist around. "I'm sorry. I'm-"

"Mm-mm." You tsked, grabbing his shoulder, shoving him back onto the bed. He bounced a little. Heat roared through you. You had to swallow, mouth dry. "I didn't say you could roll over."

He whined, knees moving under him, pressing himself against you. You bit your lip, inhaled slow, hips rocking to meet his body. Shivering at the pressure, the friction. Fingers ran down his shell slowly, lightly. Tripping over the duct tape, rising and falling with each patterned scute.

"Please-" his hips wiggled as you drew away.

You took the sight in. It was... intoxicating. Mikey still tied up, still on his knees, still erect and begging. "Please." Mindless, desperate.

"Ple-" you felt his body tense as the cool of the lube you pulled from under the pillow met his skin.

"Let me hear you, baby." You whispered, eyes closing as you pushed into him. Slow and gentle, matching the movement of his hips.

Listening to his cries, his hushed whimpers, the gasp as you added a second finger. You'd never topped Mikey before. You wanted to make sure it didn't hurt. You wanted to make sure he wanted this, for real. But he was gone. All coherent thought hanging on the end of your fingertips touching him, filling him.

You ran your thumb over his perineum, feeling Mikey shudder. You worked your fingers slow, purposefully. Moving carefully, adjusting positioning minutely. Watching Mikey's every reaction. You knew his prostate was somewhere, and judging by his louder sighs, the way his thighs were shaking, his tail up and to the side, you were close.

"Not so loud." You whispered, free hand stroking down the back of his thigh, fingers digging into the rock hard flesh, a trembling, shaking mess beneath you. "Do you want your brothers to hear you?" You yanked on his shell, ignoring his shocked gasp. "Want them to see me fingers deep in your ashole, with your cock out and leaking like this?" You shoved your fingers into the hilt, gauging Mikey's reaction, arms flexing, shoulders bunching, legs falling lower to try and fill more of himself up with you. "Look how bad you want me." You ran your hand up his leg, grabbing his ass.

You glanced at his face, seeing his mouth stuffed with blanket, hands twisted in the sheets. His body strained and tight, tilted as far back towards you as he could be. You cocked your fingers, eyes closed tight, lip between your teeth trying, trying, not to lose composure.

And then Mikey groaned. A loud, deep sound resonating from his stomach, reverberating through the room to settle deep inside your chest. Pride and heat swelled inside of you as you pushed that same spot again, watching hiscrntire body shiver.

"Oh." You licked your lower lip, feeling your dick jump at his reaction. "Is this the spot, baby?" You hit it again, watching his jaw clench, eyes squeeze close. "Good boy." You whispered, fingers working furiously inside if him, thumb pressing and rubbing simultaneously.

"Wait-" Mikey gasped, blanket wet from saliva. "Wait!" Hands fisted and twisted over themselves , but he still didn't break free. "I-I can't-" he gasped.

"Oh." You pressed yourself against him, unrelenting in your minsteations on his body, watching tears come to his eyes x smacking his ass as his legs sunk. "Up." You commanded.

Weakly Mikey struggled back onto his knees, hands fidgeting as he sucked in desperate gasps.

"Please?" His voice weak, whining. Begging, pleading. "I can't." He whispered.

"Can't what?" You emphasized the word with pulsation of your fingertips, watching his eyes fly wide open, mouth popping open for a silent cry.

"I-it's too much." He gasped, toes curling, legs bunching around you, trying to press you into him with his ankles. "Please. It's too much." You watched a tear roll down his face, drool running down his lip begore he swiped his tongue over it. Eyes rolled, body rocked. "I can't. It's too big."

"You can." You demanded, free hand running over his back, stroking his tail, teeth scraping over his shell, sinking into his ass as you worked your fingers harder, faster. Your forearm was burning, but you weren't going to stop.

He was close, head pressed flat into the mattress as he groaned, loud and wildly, muffled by the mattress.

"P-please!" A cry, a real sob mingling with a cry of pleasure. "I-" He swallowed, forehead falling. "I-Oh!" His teeth clenched, whose body tensed.

A moan more like a scream erupted from his lips as his hips bucked. You were shocked as his body clenched around you, cum shooting violently across Mikey's abdomen, dripping on his blankets, splattering on his chin.

"Oh shit." You whispered, vision blurring as a force of pleasure rocked through you so hard you nearly came.

You pressed your fingers, feeling how hot and soft and tender he was. Feeling his body spasm violently, cum dripping in a wave from his still erect dick.

"Jesus-" He gasped. "D-don't-" but you did again, watching his neck cord, teeth grinding in effort to not scream as he came again.

You felt dizzy, high. Your head was floating. Mikey was completely undone, a mess of cum and tears and need. And it was because of you. You rocked your still clothed hard on against him, tye power of Mikey completely subdued beneath you rushing to your head. You grit your teeth as you dry humped the mutant, fingers working one last orgasm from him as you came undone at the sound of his garbled cry. The sound of fabric ripping. Fingers fell from his body, he pulled away from your touch.

Hazily you looked up. Confused, brain fogged by the high.

Mikey was sitting, covered in his own cum, cheeks wet, mouth open, chest heaving. His knees shook as he pulled his legs up and under him. A dry laugh as he lifted himself, wobbled. Used the wall to steady himself. Towered over you.

Still erect.

You looked up, into his eyes. Heavy, liquid sex oozing from every pore. His hand fell to your pants, rubbing appreciatively at the wet spot your own orgasm had left behind. You shivered as he fell over you, muscles flexing.

More predator than prey.

You blinked.

You'd heard about the brothers going through their season. You'd heard of Donnie's serum that prevented or eased it. You had never experienced it.

Not like this. Not undiluted.

The ripping of your pants shook you out of it. The fabric rending over your skin. Stitches popping, strips of fabric revealing your skin in patches, then, violently, it was gone. You gave a weak chuckle as Mikey lowered himself to your lap, breathing in deep. Tongue swiping over your softening dick.

"You're delicious." He growled, that boyish smile at odds with his demeanor.

Large hands pulled your legs apart, his body pressing against your own as his face skimmed up and over you. Teeth sunk into your shoulder with a force that sent electricity to every nerve. But Mikey didn't seem to register the shocked yelp. Hips ground against your groin as Michelangelo pressed his forehead to your neck.

Oh shit. You were really in for it now.