Part 1

"Okay class I'll text the new topic for assignment... Be active on our telegram group." Ms. Oh announced to the class while collecting her belongings. A bunch of sighs were heard.

"Asshole Assignments..." Someone said.

"Ow ow oww...." A boy raised his hands in surrending manner.

"Huh?!!?" Another boy asked.

"Looks like nerds can also swear..." The first boy smirked evilly at the boy who commented first.

"Ow.... What's up Jeon...." The first boy whose nose was so small that can't be seen from far, said.

Jungkook ignored the comment and started collecting his stuffs.

The boy with no nose snatched Jeongguk's glasses.

"Give it back Voldy...." A second voice was heard.

"Don't you dare to call me that..." The boy warned.

Tae shook his head.

"What will do with the spects Voldy...... You don't even have a nose....tch...." Tae said grabbing the spects from Jacob.

"And you.... Den...... Okay whatever.... Denial...." Tae turned to another boy.... Who has a nose...

"IT'S DANIEL.." The said boy shouted.

"Yeah yeah whatever is your name... Stop hanging around with this nobody nose..."

"Look nerd... Everybody knows me... I'm not a nobody knows...." Jacob huffed in pride.

"I said nobody NOSE...." Tae said pointing his sharp nose.

Tae handed back the spects to Jeongguk. Who left from their immediately.

"Hey... At least a thank you...." Tae shouted at the retreating figure of Jeongguk.

"Kids these days...." Tae tusked and turned to Jacob and Daniel, who were smirking at him evilly. Tae gave them a nervous laugh.

"Look Jacob and.... Yess... Daniel... Yeah.... Umm.... Thanks for not beating me infront of him..... Well.... Haha.... I'll do your assignments.... Sure...." Tae said laughing nervously.

"Of course you'll do it... Drop our bags in the Taekwando club." Jacob said going out with Daniel.

"Noseless bitch...." Tae muttered under his breath.

"Said something Nerdy?...." Lucas peeked his head from nowhere.

"No... noooo... You want me to hold your bag too...." Tae asked.

"Yeah sure..." Lucas said joining Jacob and Daniel.

Tae sighed as the trio left the room.

"Three bags... One me.... Why life is so unfair with me..." Tae complaint to god, but someone else heard it.

"This is what you get after nosing in someone's business.." A tired voice muttered.

"Dude.... I knew you'll help me..." Tae said with sparkles in his eyes.

"Do you think so?!!" Yoongi asked before going out of the class leaving his bag behind. Tae looked at the disappearing figure of one of his three friends.

"How did I end up being his friend...." Tae sighed.

He lifted up all three bags and went to the Taekwando club. He bumped into someone known.

"Can you please start walking instead if flowing?!!" Tae said being pissed.

"You again meddled in Jeon's business..." Jimin sighed lifting up one of the bag.

Tae gave a sheepish smile.

"You should stop meddling in between them Tae..." Jimin said.

"He is too naive for the world Chim..."

"I know you care for him but..."

"I don't want him to go through from what I went through..."

"Then how he will learn to face the world Tae...."

"He doesn't need to face the harshness of the world... I must protect his innocence..."

"Taehyung...."

"Don't worry Chim... I promise I'll be okay...."

"For fuck sake stop doing this Jeongguk..." Jin shouted at his younger brother.

"What's now..." Jeongguk asked in bored tone.

"I can clearly see you were bullied again... Look at yourself..." Jin said pointing at the coffee stains all over his white shirt.

Jeongguk ignored him and went straight to his room.

"Come down in 5 minutes... I need to have a talk with you.." Jin shouted.

Jeongguk came downstairs walking idly.

"Have a seat here." Jin said.

Jeongguk sat down on the couch beside Namjoon who was reading a magazine.
Namjoon gave a questioning look to Jeongguk. Jeongguk just shrugged.

Jin kneeled down against Kook and scanned his whole face and arms. Then took out some antiseptic and applied at the end of Kook's right earlobe, Jeongguk hissed at the stinging sensation.

"Should I go talk to your principal about this?!" Namjoon asked keeping his magazine aside.

"No hyung... It's alright.. " Jeongguk said.

"How it is alright Jeongguk?! I can't see you coming hurt daily. Can't you try to understand my feelings?!?" Jin shouted.

"Hyung.. I'm sorry..." Jeongguk hung his head low and went to his room.

"Jin... Take a deep breath.... Calm down baby..." Namjoon hugged Jin.

"Joon... I can understand he don't want to grab attention. But being a nerd is not only solution. Can't he see how they are hurting him." Jin was at the verge of crying.

"Do you think his real identity will cause less trouble?!!"

Jin looked at Namjoon.

"You've already witnessed... He was much more bullied in the orphanage for his real identity." Namjoon said.

"People must have even forget that incident Namjoonah.. There's no need of hiding..."

"Maybe you are right... But secrets are like zombies, they never die."

"But..."

"Listen Jin... Most probably the people must have forgotten it.. But is Jeongguk mentally prepared to be himself? He is just a boy in his teenages. He is not even mentally prepared for the world, he needs time to accept himself. The world has already made him hate himself, and he is hiding the person inside himself. He is already fighting with his own. We should be patient with him. Jin.. Are you listening?!"
Namjoon caressed Jin's cheeck.

"He didn't deserve all this Namjoonah... He didn't...... He is so pure..." Jin cried on Namjoon's shoulder.

💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ BTS 💜 ARMY . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ ʲᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜• . ° *