PART 5

"You want me to do his makeover.... Again..." Hoseok rolled his eyes infront of Jin.

"Yes.." Jin said overjoyed.

"You know hyung... Last time he bit my finger, pulled my hairs and hit me with his pillow because I was adding colors in his persona." Hoseok whined, he was annoyed, every single shit of him was screaming not to get tortured again.

Namjoon was suppressing his laugh and Jin was giving death glares to Jeongguk, who was finding the corners of ceiling the most entertaining thing in the globe.

"Hoba... You do it.. If he try to do anything. I'll definitely abondon this thing..." Jin said pointing at the thing.

"Thing..... Am I a thing?... You have no rights to abondon me... Even if you try you can't..." Jeongguk said with an evil smirk spreading on his lips.

Jin came near him caressed his head and his hands went slowly to Jeongguk's earlobe. Jin twisted the ear, earning a loud painful groans along with a ranting of apologies. Hobi was satisfied, he was more than just satisfied, he was feeling relieved.

Hoseok gave a tight lipped smile to Jeongguk and started shuffling through the wardrobe.

"Dull.." He threw a black T shirt

"Boring..." Another grey hooded shirt got tossed.

"Gross..." He tossed black loose pant.

"Ewww..." Hobi made a disgusted face on a black v neck T-shirt.

Jeongguk was just looking at his clothes... Painfully... Eventually getting the dose of deathly glares from Jin.

"We need to shop.." Hobi said dusting and wiping his hand on Jeongguk's favorite black satin shirt.

Jeongguk gave back an I'm done reaction but nonetheless got up from the bed.

Jeongguk sighed for nth time looking at the mirror.

"Hyung is it necessary?!"

"Yessss..." Jin said putting the backpack on Jeongguk's back.

"Goo.. Have fun.." Jin cheered for him. Jeongguk sighed and went to college. He entered the college getting attention from almost everyone and why not... He even got hair treatment to make his already black hairs into Jet black, on top of that there was a cute blue beanie.... A white T with a lighter shade of denim jacket. On top of that... He didn't had spectacles... His doe eyes were on full display... He had a minute amount of gloss on his lips.. And and and.... A damn ear piercing....

 A damn ear piercing