PART 4

"Over here!!!" Yoongi waved to a confused af Namjoon.

Namjoon showed his dimples and hopped near the table where Yoongi was sitting. He pulled the chair causing a screeching sound and gave an awkward smile to everyone who turned their heads to him.

"So finally.. You made up your mind!!!" Namjoon said grabbing the oreo shake which Yoongi was sipping on. The straw came out of Yoongi's mouth along with some oreo shake and drool. Yoongi gave an annoyed look.

"You two seem pretty close.." Taehyung said looking amused that Yoongi didn't kill the dimple guy.

"Yes.. Kiddo... We had 13 years together..." Namjoon said.

"Well... Drop the act... Do you see something in this boy?" Yoongi said giving a light pat on Tae's shoulder. Namjoon eyed Taehyung skepticaly.

"You have a face..." Namjoon said after a good five minutes observation.

Yoongi nodded and Taehyung stared at the two of them totally confused.

"I think everyone do own a face..." Taehyung asked for some clarifications.

"They are just heads... You have a face... A face worth being an actor." Namjoon said sipping on stolen oreo shake.

"Huh?!!" Tae still looked confused.

"I was looking for a kid with Daegu accent for the role of a nerd in a drama.. You must be perfect for it." Namjoon said.

Taehyung just kept staring at the other male.

"Every starting is small..." Namjoon smiled. "And I promise to take care of you as long as we are bounded." Namjoon gave the most reassuring smile that anyone could trust.

"Take your time to think and if you consider my offer then come with Yoongi." Namjoon said stirring the invisible oreo shake.

"Where?!!" Taehyung asked curiously. Namjoom chuckled at the younger's enthusiasm.

"This man knows." Namjoon shrugged and took his coat for leaving. "Thank you for oreo shake man..." Namjoon said with a cheeky grin. Yoongi gave a smug smile back getting up from his seat.

"For your kind information the table was reserved under your name..." Yoongi said before bumping his shoulder on Namjoon's arm. Namjoon stood there dumbfounded. Then when Taehyung bowed.

"Thank you for your treat sir..." Taehyung said. Namjoon looked at the bill in waiter's hand.

LOFE
a cafe where love blooms

Strawberry shakes.                         5280₩ X 2
Coffee.                                                4520₩ X 1
Chocolate brownie.                         3400₩ X 1
Oreo shake.                                       6040₩ X 1
Total.                                                   24520₩

Thank you!

Nonetheless Namjoon paid for each and everything along with a tip of 480₩.

"For god sake hyung... Leave me alone..." Jeongguk whined behind the broad shoulders of Jin.

"I'm determined to discard all of your monochromes today..." Jin said shuffling through Jeongguk's wardrobe.

"I swear I'll rather go naked than these pink hoodies..." Jeongguk said with an angry huff.

"It will be a lot better than zebra era..." Jin said throwing one of the black hoodie.

"Yah... It's brand new..." Jeongguk shouted running to pick up his new but not so new hoodie.

"What's the commotion about?" Namjoon asked peeping through the door.

"Hyungggiieeee...." Jeongguk whined and went to hug Namjoon. Namjoon engulfed the teenager into his safe embrace and looked at Jin.

"What's the matter boy?!" Namjoon asked stroking the soft hair on the coconut head.

"Hyung is throwing out all my hoodies away..." Jeongguk mumbled.

"Guk you should switch in between colours too... Colours are vibe of our life..." Namjoon said in his usual calm tone.

"That's what I was doing.." Jin said befire grabbing one of the pink hoodie and settling it in hanger.

"But... He is replacing everything with pink... Even my underwears..." Jeongguk shouted.

"Jin..." Namjoon said in ratger stern tone this time.

Jin left whatever he was doing and stood straight feeling guilty.

"Come let's have a nice family talk..." Namjoon said taking Jeongguk towards the bed. He fetched Jin's hand on it's way to the bed.

"Joonie... Don't get me wrong... I just want him to come out of his egg shell.." Jin looked over Jeongguk with a guilty expression.

"But Jin.."

"I can't see him suffering for the mistake that he didn't made. It was never his fault... Why are you making yourself suffer Jeonggukah.." Jin harshly shook Jeongguk.

"It was always my fault hyung... It was my fault being an unwanted child... It was my fault being concieved... It was my fault getting discovered when they couldn't abord me.. It was my fault being born... Overall... I'm the one to blame..." Jeongguk gave a sad smile to Jin. Jin hugged him tightly and started sniffing over his shoulders.

"Ggukah... You've been thinking all this things....." Jin caressed his head.

"It feels like hell hyung..." Jeongguk tightened his grip on Jin's waist and snuggled more into his chest. Namjoon started stroking the younger's hair with a drop of tear dilating in his crescent moon shaped eye.

"You've been too hard on yourself Ggukah.. And it's the reason you're feeling like hell... You've already lost everything which belonged to you... Now you can't give up on happiness too." Namjoon said.

"Ggukah ige bwa..." Jin said parting the hug. Jeongguk looked up at Jin with his doe eyes and sniffing nose.

"You kept hiding from yourself because of your mom... Can you accept yourself for me? It's just a request.. I'm not forcing you. I know I'm not any blood relative of yours. But I do care... About you..." Jin said glancing between Namjoon and Jeongguk.

"Hyung... You're above all the bloody relatives... You're my first priority..." Jeongguk said again snuggling into Jin's stomach. Jin gave a snack on Jeongguk's coconut head.

"Ow... Why hyung..." Jeongguk asked pouting.

"Language..." Jin said glaring at his big bigg baby. Jeongguk gave a sheepish grin. Namjoon was just admiring the bond between the two with his sweetest smile forming a pair of dimples on either sides of his cheeks.

💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ BTS 💜 ARMY . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ ʲᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜• . ° *