PART 13

"I missed you..." Taehyung whined.

Jeongguk looked up only to get his lips captured by the wild beast who was a tiger cub just a few moments ago. Jeongguk moaned when Taehyung forcefully entered his tongue into the younger mouth. The younger closed his eyes due to the overwhelming feeling.

Meanwhile the elder's hand went down under the sweater and then to the  younger's bare skin earning a muffled moan against his lips. Elder broke the kiss to catch breath and looked deep in younger's eyes to find any discomfort but found nothing.

The elder started pulling the knitted sweater. The younger was blushing madly. As soon as the sweater got removed. The elder attacked those pink buds making younger gasp at sudden action. Tae swirled his tongue around his bud and bite it with his teeth. The younger arched his back and grabbed the elder's hair in a fist.

Tae was leaving hickeys on his chest stomach and whole upper body. Koo was a moaning mess.

Elder's hand were doing magic to him, the hands which were on the hips now made there way down to his ass through the tight jeans. One hand was busy grabbing that ass and another was undoing his pants.

The elder slapped the juicy butt, at the sudden contact the younger yelped. Taehyung picked him up holding his butt and carried him to the bedroom..... naaahhh... he took him to kitchen.

Jeongguk was confused. He gave a very obvious confused face to Taehyung. Taehyung giggled at him.

"Shouldn't we try this in every corner of OUR HOME." Taehyung said pointing at his prominently hard member.

Jeongguk blushed madly at the thought of having sex in every corner of THEIR HOME.

Taehyung again captured those tempting buds to  hear the most melodic moans. He started undoing the younger's pants with his long fingers.

As soon as the pants landed on floor along with boxer the elder grabbed little koo. Touching and caressing the tip of it. Earning some most sinful moans.

At the moment the younger whined about him being fully dressed. The elder just chuckled and got rid of all the clothing in a blink making younger gasp at the sight of his size.... Tae just chuckled seeing the priceless reaction.

"What's wrong baby boy?!!" Tae leaned with his fully naked body. His already hard member was making contact with younger's bare thighs.

"It... It's huge..." The younger mumbled.

He gripped the lil koo and started stroking and jerking it while enjoying the moaning sound along with his name.

The elder kissed his lower abdomen and slipped his tongue around the hole. The younger fisted the granite of kitchen counter at the sensation, his knuckles were now white.The elder grabbed those hands and situated then on top of his head.

Now he entered his one finger inside the hole. The younger arched his back and filled his eyes with tears at the pain.

"Tell me when you can't bear..." Tae said kissing his eyes. Kook felt loved and nodded.

Now the two fingers were scissoring the boy. Eventually he was rubbing the pre cum on his length.

"Aaaahhhhhh... " He literally screamed. When something huge entered the tiny hole.

"Is it hurting..." Tae asked looking at the boy's face.

"uhhhmmm" Koo barely hummed in agreement.

"Should I stop..." Tae asked a little disappointed not on kook but on himself for hurting the boy. Kook knew that expression.

"I want you to fill me...." Kook changed the whole conversation into another direction.

"I.... I want you to be yours.... Completely..." Kook completed his confession with some sobs.

Tae kissed the back of his right hand.

"You are already mine... No one can take you from me...." The elder said making the younger giggle. But soon the sound got cut by elders pleasurable sigh... And the giggles turned into painful screams.

Tae moved forward and a sigh left his mouth. As Tae was moving forward the screams were being louder and louder until the elder's tip hit a perticular spot. The most sinful moan scaped from younger's mouth when something hard hit his prostrate. He jolted in excitement.

"Fast.... Faster..."

Along with the plead the younger came all over his stomach.

Tae smirked at the plead and did what his love wanted. Tae's length was going back and forth in the younger's hole hitting the prostrate again and again.

Tae didn't uttered a word nor he moved. After a while he came inside Kook, making Kook moan loudly. Tae held Kook's weak body which was now falling backward. He was still inside him.

He picked up the younger and went to bathroom to clean him up. He heard soft snores coming along his chest. He smiled contently. And pecked younger's head.

I'm so bad at writing smuts...
😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨

💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ BTS 💜 ARMY . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ ʲᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜• . ° *