PART 8

"Umm... Hi...." Jeongguk uttered breaking the awkward silence.

"Hi..." Taehyung said coming back to his cheerful zone.

There was again silence.

"It's my first time feeling awkward around someone." Taehyung chuckled. Jeongguk frowned at the statement.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" Jeongguk said with a visible frown.

"No... no.. I didn't mean it like that." Taehyung instantly panicked which Jeongguk found adorable.

"You were always hard to approach." Taehyung said.

"Who? Me?" Jeongguk asked.

"Yeah... Remember the day when I saved you from Harry Potter villians!"

"You mean Jacob and Daniel?"

"Yeah..." Taehyung laughed at his silly humour. Jeongguk too giggled.

"Your giggle is too cute!" Taehyung said being mesmerized by the bunny boy.

Jeongguk blushed.

"Um... you were saying something..."

"Yeah... that day you took your spects and ran away..." Taehyung pouted.

Jeongguk laughed heartily at his silliness.

"I was just conscious that you'll ask something to return the favor... It was silly of me." Jeongguk said.

"I am not that type of guy."

"I know."

"You know?"

"Let's grab a coffee until my friend calls." Jeongguk said obviously changing the topic.

"Sounds good to me."

They both left to the cafe infront of the office building.

"So basically I am your manager..." Jeongguk rolled his eyes playfully.

"It's still hard to digest..." Taehyung laughed.

"Yeah... I never thought you'll be occupied in such profession." Jeongguk exclaimed.

"No one would predict... A nerd as an actor... sounds ironic." Taehyung joked but Jeongguk stiffened at his place.

"Taehyung.... I didn't mean like that... You always give your all in studies.. that's why I said that.. I didn't mean to sound like that."

Taehyung chuckled at how disgustingly cute Jeongguk was while explaining himself.

"Why are you laughing??!!!... Do you not happen to believe me??... I swear...." Jeongguk shook his head holding the skin around his adam's apple.

"I believe you... Okay... Calm down now..." Taehyung said.

"What should we order???" Jeongguk asked after being relaxed. He was comfortable. Comfortable around Taehyung.

"What's in the menu?"

"Me n U..." Jeongguk pasted a lame pickup line and started laughing then when he realized he was with his little crush. He went in a shade of pink. Taehyung was getting secured with each little action of Jeongguk. He was beyond euphoric.

"Sorry.. so in the menu... hmm... here's  iced americano, iced latte of any flavour you want... rose, strawberry, almond, butter pecan and chocolate. Then here's Latte lemonie, cappuccino, caramel machiato. And in dessert-" Jeongguk kept ranting.