PART 40

"So is it done that I am introducing my boyfriend to you two on dinner???" Beomgyu clasped his hands excitedly.

"We already know both of your boyfriends..." Jeongguk said feeding the mashed beetroot to three years old Sunoo.

"Like a formality you know.. and anyways.. I have something to share also dad don't know, what Taehyun is like..." Beomgyu said dreamily.

"I very well know what your boyfriends are like plus I don't like Taehyun..." Taehyung rocked the one years old Eunchae who was supporting his father by blabbering.

"You know Soobin???" "Why don't you like Taehyun???" The twins said at same time.

"Yes... I know Soobin... He is such a perfect child, just like my Yeonjun..." Taehyung said proudly.

"Awababaa.."

"Yeahh yeahh... Eunchae is a perfect child too..." Taehyung bopped her nose making her giggle softly.

"And about Taehyun?????" Beomgyu asked worriedly.

"Don't mind him Beomgyu... He is just protective towards you, cause you are naive... Taehyunis such a nice kid..." Jeongguk said.

Beomgyu elbowed Yeonjun who was laughing.

"Yeah... Yeah..." Sunoo said spilling the milk from the corner of his lips. Jeongguk softly wiped it.

"I seriously don't like him, like who the heck do magic in these days.. Is he some type of conm-" Taehyung got intrupted by Jeongguk getting up and rushing to washroom, hands clasped on his mouth.

Taehyung turned towards his elder sons with sparkling eyes and then shouted.

"Bub... are you by any chance pregnant????"

"FUCK... KIM TAEHYUNG... I AM NAWWTTT..." Jeongguk yelled back annoyed.

The twins laughed.

Jeongguk walked back in a while. Taehyung was all pouty.

"What happened to you now??"

"You were mean earlier..." Taehyung pouted.

Jeongguk just rolled his eyes.

"So you seriously want another child?? We already have five kids." Jeongguk asked in disbelief.

"Yeah.. We can make it in even numbers..."

"You said that before Sunoo.. You were sure of twins and we ended up having Sunoo... Same goes for Eunchae and Chaewon..."

"One more kid won't hurt anyone right???" Taehyung said.

"Yeah... and thanks you your very fertile sperms.. we do have two sets of twins..."

"Bery.. werwil swermm.." Sunoo repeated after.

"I am just contributing in Korea's population..."

"For God's grace... Your elder sons are at the age to contribute in them..."

"I don't have any problem with another sibling..." Yeonjun shrugged his shoulder...

"Yeah... We will just adopt our siblings later on..." Beomgyu gave a tight lipped smile to Taehyung.

"Okay... I understand..." Taehyung pouted tilting his head to Eunchae, who pouted along with him. "So you sure you aren't pregnant???" Taehyung snapped his head.

"NOOO... No I am not... I just had bad stomach..."

"So when we are on this topic already... I have something to confess..." Beomgyu said.