PART 18

"I don't know how to say to him..." Taehyung was changing his clothes while putting his phone on speaker. He didn't had to worry about Jeongguk as he again made excuse to sleep at his hyung's place.

"Taehyung... You should explain the things first."

"I know hyung... but he is not ready to listen anything." Taehyung said frustrated.

"Still... you should tell him that your carrier is on stake... he will understand. Breaking up without giving him reasons is way too harsh." Yoongi said.

"We are literally living separately hyung..." Taehyung shouted without knowing that his loud voice has flinched the boy badly who just arrived near the door.

"It's up to you Taehyung... I'm no one to interfere."

"I'll just tell him that I lost interest in him and I can't be with him anymore." Taehyung said casually.

Jeongguk heart sank. He came here with something that would change their lives, but he didn't knew Taehyung already had a revolution for them.

"Taehyung!!!.... Think again about it... it's not easy to find true love."

Taehyung chuckled sarcastically.

"It's alright hyung... we were only lovers in our good times and burden to each other in bad times." Taehyung wiped the lone tear that escaped his eyes.

Jeongguk ran to living room and composed himself. He didn't wanted to look pathetic. He didn't wanted to feel rejected. He shouted Taehyung's name. He will reject Taehyung himself, before Taehyung rejects him. It won't change anything but..... his self respect... that small amount of respect that he had for himself, that he gathered little by little since the age of 14 will be safe with him.

"Taehyung...."

"Taehyungggg..."

Taehyung smiled listening Jeongguk's voice. He missed it so much. He felt like he got everything back. He will talk out the things with Jeongguk, they will live separately with understanding, and he wouldn't have to break up with Jeongguk. Taehyung ran happily to the living area.

Jeongguk was standing there with a blank expression.

"Ggu..." Taehyung was pushed back while trying to hug Jeongguk.

"We need to talk..." Jeongguk said.

"Sure..." Taehyung said nervously. There was a tension in air, and Jeongguk's expression was saying it was something not so good.

Taehyung's eyes fell on something fisted in Jeongguk's hand.

"What is this..." Taehyung tried to reach out to it, but Jeongguk immediately hid it behind him.

"Was it a thermometer??? Are you sick????" Taehyung asked worriedly.

"Taehyung, you don't need to be worried about me anymore. We are over." Jeongguk said in monotone.

"Wh...what??"

"I lost interest in you-"

Taehyung cut off Jeongguk.

"But...."

"And I don't want to tolerate you anymore.... WE WERE NEVER MEANT TO BE... I don't want to hear anything anymore.... goodbye Taehyung." Jeongguk said in single breath and turned around to leave.

"Jeongguk.... Can I.... hug you... for last time..."

Jeongguk bit his lips to control himself from crying.

"No...." A shaky no left his lips.

Taehyung nodded his head and tried to smile, he had the lump stuck in his throat, he wanted to swallow it but it will bring more tears to him.

"Ggukah.... What did I do?" Taehyung said in heavy voice. Jeongguk's heart was shaking vigorously.

"............"

"Why are you leaving me...." Taehyung sobbed.

"I lost interest in you Kim Taehyung..." Jeongguk said sternly, hands tightly fisted and looking at the door.

"Did..... did... you find someone else..." Taehyung stuttered, not wanting to believe the thing he just said.

Jeongguk chuckled sarcastically. Kim Taehyung..... is really something, he still have the audacity to blame him for cheating. Jeongguk never knew he would ever have any negative feelings about Taehyung. But the question sowed a seed of disappointment and hate.

"What if..."

"Huh???" Taehyung blinked multiple times.

"What if, I actually found someone." Jeongguk turned to look at Taehyung. His heart clenched. Taehyung looked up with blood red eyes, and smiled.

"...... can you do one last thing for me?"

"What..." Jeongguk said turning around, he knew if he will turn he will fall for his acting. Kim Taehyung is such a good actor, acting as a victim when he actually wanted a break up.

"Can you do one last thing for me..." Taehyung asked looking down trying to think all the possible reasons why Jeongguk was taking such a big step, did he actually found someone, better than him....

"I... need you to do one last thing for me...." Taehyung gulped the lump in his throat, new warm tears rolled down his cheeks.

"After we br.. break apart..." Taehyung crawled on his knees to reach Jeongguk's hands. He held one of his hand tightly, sitting behind Jeongguk's standing figure, on his knees.

Jeongguk didn't protested this time. Taehyung kissed the hand and took a deep breath.

"After we break up... I am going to call you again and again. And I want you to not pick up those times... Can you promise me that?" Taehyung looked up pleadingly.

"Kim Taehyung.... you are selfish..." Jeongguk spat in anger. His eyes were showing at most anger.

Taehyung chuckled helplessly.

This chuckle added fuel to Jeongguk's already burning heart. Jeongguk pulled out his hand and rushed towards the door.

"Don't block me... please..." Taehyung pleaded behind.

Jeongguk raged more and slammed the door. He reached the parking slot and opened his fist, and cried his heart out.

After calming down. He took out his phone and took out his sim card and crushed it.

"Your wish... my command." Jeongguk chuckled with disgust.

He smiled at the kit in his hand.

"I could've said him about you, he would've accepted you... but as he said he lost interest in me... I don't want to use you to get back to him."

He caressed his flat belly.

"I promise, I'll never be the parent like my mother or father, I'll never use you for my own good."

Soooo.... I know no one going to reply me but still I love to make a fool of myself.

What do you guys want? A happy ending or a sad one.

💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ BTS 💜 ARMY . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ ʲᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜• . ° *