PART 37

"You know mom.. He was this small and so squishyy... And guess what..."

"What?"

"He is just 13 years old."

"What he was doing in high school canteen then..." Jeongguk asked chopping the vegetables for dinner. Beomgyu was entertaining his mother sitting on the kitchen counter.

"He is kind of.... You know mute... He only talks eventually with few people. So I think the kids must bully him."

"So his hyung is your classmate."

"Yeah.. And you know what??? He have a boyfriend too..."

"The 13 year old boy???" Jeongguk asked washing rice.

The door opened with a ding.

"I am back..." Taehyung said walking to the kitchen, he knew where the other may be.

"What's going on here??"

Taehyung asked looking at the mother son duo.

"Nothing we were just gossiping." Jeongguk replied with a smile. Taehyung smiled back, his pent house is feeling so domestic. Like a home.

"Yess mom.. and you know what he is 22 years old...."

"Whatt????!!!!"

Taehyung flinched at the sudden voice, only to find that the two were sharing some tea.

"Yeah, mom.... And he is the older brother of Felix, who is Changbin's boyfriend."

"So the younger brother of Changbin and older brother of Felix are dating?????"

"Not exactly, but they are way too obvious that they like each other..."

"What a strange world..."

"Yeah... It's rare to find any girl or guy who is single..."

"Yeah.. By the way where's our lover boy???"

"He must be studying... He have a math test..."

"Don't you have your test???"

"I have it after 2 days..."

"And you think you are Albert Einstein..."

"Shitttt... I wrote Albert Newton, in my history sheet..."

Taehyung gave him a what the fuck side eye.

"What the heck Beomgyu....... Go.... Yeonjun will help you in study.."

"He will get distracted, and it's better to get less scores as long as my brother is an ace..."

"Beomgyu...." Jeongguk said sternly.

"But mom seriously... He is too stressed..."

"Bring your books, your dad will teach you..."

Taehyung looked at Jeongguk then at Beomgyu, who was already looking at him.

"Hee???? Does he know 1+1..."

"Just do what I am saying Kim Beomgyu... I shouldn't be needed to repeat... Got it.."

Kim Beomgyu... This was the word which defines limit of Jeongguk's patience. He silently stood up walking to his room.

Taehyung and Beomgyu were sitting on the rug in living room. Spreading the books all over the center table.

"Look here... Keep the x here and move all the others to another side. Here 2x +3 =7"