PART 20

"Momma... I'm home..." The 14 year old greeted as soon as he came in.

The younger smiled brightly smelling some kimchi fried rice from kitchen. Removed his shoes, keeping them at proper place, picking up his bag and went to wash up in the bathroom.

"Where is Gyu... Jun-ah?" Hoseok asked shouting, coming out of his room.

"With Taehyun." Yeonjun shouted from washroom.

"Is he here?" Hoseok asked.

"Yeah.. for some days, he got holidays for korean new year." Yeonjun's voice came along with the sound of water.

Yeonjun, the fourteen year old was one of the most obedient kid that every parent wants. He is way more mature than his age, and hates his dad with all his guts for leaving his mother all alone. And then there's.....

"MOMMMAAAAAAA..." The loud voice came with through the entrance slamming the door hard.

"Yeahhh... Break that damn door..." Jeongguk shouted from kitchen.

"Mom... you again are making fried rice... like seriously... I knew it... I'm adopted and Yeonjun is your real son only..."

"Do you hear yourself Gyu... If mom had an option to adopt someone, why would he adopt YOU.." Yeonjun came out ruffling his wet hairs with a towel.

"For your kind information, no one asked YOU..." Beomgyu jumped over to where Yeonjun was, forgetting that he was adopted just a while ago.

"Thank you for your kindness.. but you should use it more in GK exams so you won't fail again..." Yeonjun sassed.

Beomgyu mumbled a shit under his breath.

"What!!!!  You failed again Gyu..." Jeongguk came out turning off the stove.

"Mom.. it was totally foolish... I answered all the questions correctly..." Beomgyu said innocently.

"Then how did you end up failing..." Jeongguk asked looking at the younger of his twins.

"Yes mom... he answered all of them correctly...." Yeonjun said munching on the salad in kitchen.

"Look mom... I answered all correctly..." Beomgyu looked at his mother innocently.

"He answered all of them by can't say and don't know..." Yeonjun laughed along with Hobi.

Jeongguk glared at Beomgyu.

"Hehe..."

"I swear Beomgyu... if you fail this semester.. I'm seriously going to ground you in house." Jeongguk twisted Gyu's ears.

"Ahhh uiiii... it hurts..." Beomgyu was screaming painfully, like he was getting killed.

Yeonjun and Hobi were silently enjoying the drama.

There was a mountain between Yeonjun and Beomgyu. The more mature Yeonjun was the more childish was Beomgyu. Yeonjun was the kid first in the calss list where Beomgyu was first too, if you look upside down. But Jeongguk never ever used Yeonjun as an example for Beomgyu. He believed that every child have their own pace and speciality. He always loved his twins equally and rationally.

Ding dong....

The bell rang interupting the drama.

"Who could it be at this hour!!!" Hoseok mumbled reaching upto the door.

"Fuck...... I left Taehyun outside...." Beomgyu ran towards the door.

"Languageeeee... Kim Beomgyu..." Jeongguk glared at the younger shaking his head, breaking out a smile afterwards. He love what he have but he long for what he should have.