PART 10

Jeongguk's phone was blowing with calls and notification. He was hella Jeonfused what is happening. He opened one of the mail. It was a spectacles commercial offer for Taehyung. He sighed and opened another one. The next one was of school uniform. He started opening mails one by one and his disappointment started growing with
the commercials of heating pad for the pains your bully caused, shoes that will never let you trip, first aid kit : your best friend when you have none and so on. He at last picked up the call with sinking heart.

"Good morning sir! This is Kwan Seonho manager of Mr. Suho Kang."

Jeongguk stiffened at his place why the hell the manager of the biggest director is calling him.

"Oh... Good morning."

"Am I talking to Mr. Jeon Jeongguk?"

Jeongguk felt dumb for not introducing himself.

"Ah... yes.. I am Mr. Taehyung Kim's manager."

"I assume you haven't seen the mail."

Jeongguk panicked and started shuffling through his laptop like a maniac. He heard a chuckle from another side of the phone.

"Don't worry Mr. Jeon... Don't panic... I've done worse mistakes than this in my newbie era."

Jeongguk felt better.

"So I was telling that the mail says we want a male lead actor for our next drama named Winter Bear."

Jeongguk remained silent... did he hear correctly... MALE LEAD ACTOR.

"Mr. Jeon???? Are you there?"

"Oh... yess.. yes..."

"Can we meet you and your actor in person to fix the offer?"

"Hell yeah.... ah sorry..."

"No worries.... so I expect we are meeting at 12:35 at the cafe near SM entertainment."

"Yeah sure."

"Have a great day Mr. Jeon."

"You too Mr......"

"Kwan...." Seonho chuckled.

"Good day Mr. Kwan." Jeongguk said timidly and the call got hung up.

Jeongguk started shouting and jumping up and down on his bed to calm his nerves down. Jin came running with a spatula in his hand with a panic expression, he was probably making breakfast. When he saw Jeongguk was just being dramatic  he felt thankful for bringing spatula along with him.

Jeongguk calmed down after a sudden impact of the partly hot silicone material on his legs with something funny that was oil.

"Ewwww... hyunggg...." Jeongguk scrunched his face looking at a pieace of cooked tomato on his leg along with some drops of oil.

"Hahhh... I need to bleach my spatula now...." Jin sadly looked at his favourite pink spatula which recently paid his visit on Jeongguk's unbathed leg.

"You won't belieeeveeee..."

"Yes... I can't believe I spoiled my spatula for an ass like you." Jin sighed.

Jeongguk sighed trusfrated.

"I got a call from Kang Suho... He wants Taehyung as a fucking male lead in his next drama..."

"Language Jeon.... wait!!!! Kang Suho.... as of Epiphany????"

"Yes hyung... yessss....."

"Sleep Gguk... You are daydreaming now...My baby..." Jin tried to tuck Jeongguk in the blanket. Jeongguk was dumbfounded but said nothing.
Jin sadly shook his head before closing the door behind. 'Hope he will get to his senses soon.' Jin muttered to himself.

Jeongguk threw the blanket away and went to shower quickly. He called Tae and put the call on speaker.

"Hello Jeongguk!"

"Taehyung... We have a meeting at 12:35 sharp... I assume you'll be ready at 11:35."

"Why so early??? We usually do after noon."

"Cuz early birds catch more worms."

"And early worms get to die more..." Taehyung muttered.

"What????!"

"Nothing... I'll be ready."

"Nooooo!!!!!"

"I'll be there to pick you at 10:30 then we will get you ready."

"We???"

"Yeah... Me and Hoseok hyung"

"O..okay...."

Jeongguk hung up on a confused af Taehyung.

It was 10:23, Jeongguk was honking loudly near the building in which Tae lived with his two roommates. Tae waved from the third floor. After a couple of minutes he arrived and sat down.

"What took you so long to come!!!!!" Jeongguk annoyingly stirred the van key in the hole.

"I don't live in castles you know... We don't even have lifts..." Taehyung huffed.

"TAEHYUNGGAAAAHHHHH" a high pitched voice was heard from a distance. Taehyung took out his head from the window. There was Jimin waving frantically showing Tae's wallet. Tae gave a sheepish smile to Jeongguk who has already rolled his eyes for nth time. Tae ran to get his wallet. And came back being a complete mess.

"You could've just ask him to throw from the window..." Jeongguk said slamming the car door on Tae's face. Taehyung went deep in thought why he didn't got the idea like Jeongguk.

"TAEHYUNGAAAAHHHHHHHH" Jimin again shouted.

"YOUR PHOONEEE..." Jimin shouted.

"THROW IT CHIMMY..." Tae spread his legs and raised his hand to be in stable catching position. Jimin thought a second then looked at the box in his hand. 'It's better to throw it anyway.'

"NOOOO...." Jeongguk shouted looking at Jimin who was looking like a baseball pitcher ready to throw the ball on 120 km/hr.

"IT WILL BREAK YOU DUMBASSES..." Jeongguk smacked Tae's head.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING DUMBASS HUH???" Jimin shouted back.

"FIGHTTT FIGHTTTT FIGGHTTTT" A six year old sitting in the window was cheering waving his legs out of the iron rods.

Jimin looked at the kid and went downstairs with phone. He handed the phone to Tae and hugged him. Jeongguk looked at the duo in hope, hope he was at the place of Jimin. Jimin sensed Jeongguk during the hug and smirked. He lovingly patted Taehyung's cheeks.

"Have a good day Taetae..." Jimin gave his eye smile which Tae returned with his boxy one.

💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ BTS 💜 ARMY . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ ʲᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜• . ° *