PART 2

"Hey Jungkookie...." A cheerful voice ecoed in the whole house.

"Where's Jungkookie Hyung..." He chirped again.

Then when Jeongguk came on the stairs. Hoseok ran to him.

"You know what I've a perfect plan to spend our weekend today... We will go to mall first." He looked at Jeongguk with hope filled in his eyes.

"Mall...?!!" Jeongguk gave a duh expression.

"Yesss....Then we will go to dog shelter." He again said with the same enthusiasm.

"For what?!!" Jeongguk asked curiously. Hoseok beamed a big smile on the later's curiosity.

"To adopt a cow..." Hoseok said.

"Huh...?!!!? There's only dogs...." Jeongguk said.

"Exactly...." Hoseok smacked the head of his best friend.

"You're getting a dog... Woww...." Jeongguk squeled. And the duo went out to spend their weekend.

"Hey Kim... Come on..." Yoongi said in a rather annoyed tone.

"You know I've Daniel and Jacob's assignments to do. I can't come today...." He smiled looking at the other male.

"Just bang yourself in this damn table.." Yoongi huffed and left Jimin and Taehyung in the room.

"You sure?!? You are not coming?!!! Yoon was really excited for this weekend that we can finally hang out together..." Jimin asked.

"Hah... Jimin-ah... Why don't you guys help me in these asshole assignments then we...." Taehyung got cut off by Jimin.

"Okay bye Taehyung... Hwaiting..." Jimin left.

"Top 10 friendship betrayals..." Taehyung shook his head before grabbing his pen again.

"Why does he have to nose in Jeon's business every time..." Yoongi said walking on the jogging track by Jimin's side.

Jimin just smiled at whining Yoongi.

"I don't know how he will understand. What good is he getting after interfering in his business... Nothing... But getting bullied." Yoongi again kept his point.

"Sometimes rather than giving logical advices, a hug with saying you're doing great heals more...." A voice came from behind.

Jimin and Yoongi both turned around.

"Sorry... I didn't mean to eavesdrop..." Namjoon bowed.

"It's alright sir..." Jimin bowed back.

"Goody goody vibes..." Yoongi rolled his eyes. Namjoon raised his head.

"Yoongi....?!!" Namjoon's eyes were about to come out.

"Yes..." Yoongi started walking again.

"What are you doing with a student... You pedophile..." Namjoon asked looking at Jimin.

"Yah... I'm also a student..." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Huh??!"

"My company adviced me to get some media study qualification.."

"But you know more than a book do..."

"Talent doesn't matter..."

"Would you like to join our company...." Namjoon asked expectantly.