PART 11

The drive was silent
The makeover was silent
The meeting was stable
They fixed the contract on $10,000 for the whole series of 18 episodes.
Taehyung was ecstatic.
Jeongguk was quite.
Taehyung was talking non stop.
Jeongguk was driving silently.

"Why are you so quite???" Taehyung asked in confusion.

"Like you don't know.." Jeongguk rolled his eyes.

"Huh??..."

"Never mind."

"I just want to share my happiness with you. Why are you so rude?" Taehyung was clearly annoyed. Jeongguk just kept driving.

"JEONGGUKAH..." Taehyung leapt forward and moved the steering to right. The van was about to hit a car.
They stopped the van at the side.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU JEON JEONGGUK...." Tae shouted as soon as they got out.

"WHY DO YOU CARE HUH!!! GO TO YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND...." Jeongguk shouted gathering the attention of passersby. Taehyung was totally confused.

"What boyfriend?"

"HAveE a GooOD dAaY TaeeeTAee..." Jeongguk mimicked Jimin in a high pitched nasal voice. Taehyung tried to control his laugh but a snort escaped.
Jeongguk gave him a death glare and started walking in apposite direction.
Tae hurriedly walk beside him.

"Is Kookoo jealous!!!" Tae tried to tease Jeongguk the nickname gave butterflies to Jeongguk. He went slightly red.

"Aww.. you look so cute... My blushing cherry..."

Jeongguk tried to glare at Taehyung but melted looking at Taehyung making a kiss pout to tease Jeongguk. Jeongguk pecked that pout without a second thought. Taehyung was flabbergasted. After a few seconds which seemed like eternity.

"I am sorry... It's okay if you don't like me back I just wanted to confess that I like you so that I won't have any regrets that I coul- -" Tae grabbed Jeongguk's chin and kissed his passionately in middle road.

"I don't like you Jeongguk." Jeongguk's heart sank in the pit of his stomach.

"I have always loved you with all my heart. Can I get the honor to be your boyfriend?" Taehyung took Kook's hand in his. Jeongguk nodded aggressively. Taehyung chuckled at the cuteness. They were walking in a comfortable silence holding hands, eventually giving smiles to one another.

"Jiminah..... Oh Yoongi hyungggg...." Tae shouted entering the house. Yoongi was sitting there fixing the notes of his guitar.

"We are not deaf...." Yoongi said without sparing a glance to the other.

"You won't belieeeveeee... I signed a contract of the lead role for Teeeennnn thousssaannd dolllarss.."
A glass shattering sound was heard from neighborhood, following the knock on door. Taehyung looked at Yoongi, who shrugged.

Taehyung opened the door. A lady in her fifties appeared.

"I live next door... If you need anything feel free to come. I have a daughter exactly your age. You guys can be very good friends. I live here since she was born..." The lady was ranting until Yoongi came with a cold stares.

"If you heard about the news.. Then just congratulate and leave." Yoongi closed the door on that lady's face. Whose cursing was now heard from other side of the wall.

"You are not pulling a prank..." Yoongi asked.

"No hyung..."

Yoongi hugged him and patted his back. He gave a genuine smile.

"And plus I am now dating my manager Jeongguk...."

Everything went silent. Yoongi's smile dropped. The silence broke with Taehyung's phone.

"Hello Koo..."

"You arrived safely at home??"

"Yes I am free... Just let me go the rooftop."

Tae gave a smile to Yoongi and went out.

Tae came back with a wide boxy smile.

"Eh Mr. Loading Superstar....." Jimin tiptoed to wrap his arm around Tae's neck. Tae giggled.

"So you gonna treat us the most expensive steak from Steakhouse." Jimin demanded.

"I will..." Taehyung hugged the one who was with him during all his ups and downs.

"And I would like to meet your boyfriend too..."

"At Steakhouse???"

"Umm... okay"

💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ BTS 💜 ARMY . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ ʲᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜• . ° *