PART 16

Can you guys at least give a vote on the chapters, so that I can know if I should continue it or not.... What's the point of writing when no one is liking it... I am not asking for loads of comments and things...... Just one vote can make me going..

"Namjoonah... Can we adopt a child..." Seokjin asked his boyfriend. Namjoon turned around leaving his office bag which he was packing.

"Jinnie... We're still in our 20's... don't you think it's a little too early..." Namjoon asked, he was not ready to take the responsibility of a child, he has just started his company by taking a huge amount of loan on his grandfather's house which he got in heritage, and he knew he don't want to loss the house.

"Namjoonah... He... he needs us... he needs someone...." Jin literally had tears in his eyes.

Namjoon leapt forward to hug his boyfriend. He knew that something was up, because his boyfriend is strong.... Strong enough to hide his tears casually. But deep down Namjoon was scared, he very well knew his current financial condition. He was struggling to get investors in his newly formed company, his budget will be disturbed if anyone entered in their lives, he won't be able to pay the office rent. He was saying every extra penny to buy the necklace that Jin has liked one and half years ago as a token of their 4 years of togetherness.

"Jinnie... We will talk about it once I am back from office, okay?" Namjoon said wiping the unshed tears from Seokjin's eyes. Jin smiled and nodded.

Once Namjoon went to office. Seokjin knew what he had to do now. He called the cafe owner and requested an off. The owner bargained a while but gave up nonetheless. Seokjin looked up at the watch, It was 9 pm, he need to leave asap to meet the boy COINCIDENTALLY...

As usual Jeongguk was sitting on the subway bench, but the smile he used to have was replaced with gloomy expression. Seokjin smiled at the boy from a distance and went to sit beside him. At first Jeongguk flinched badly, but calmed soon as he saw Seokjin.

"Umm... Jeongguk...." Jin said hesitantly.

Jeongguk looked up at Jin.

"Can you.... ummm... Would you like to come with me?" Jin asked not looking at Jeongguk.

Jeongguk chuckled sarcastically.

Seokjin turned his head in amusement.

"So that you can rape me too... Just like my father is doing to me..." Jeongguk said.

Seokjin was quiet... He never expected this type of answer. Yesterday he witnessed fear in Jeongguk's eyes, but today it was something else, it was tiredness.......... maybe he was tired of the suffering.... maybe he was tired of his parents.......

But Jeongguk was not that shallow he was deeper than one could see. He was tired of himself, he was tired of his fate, he was tired of his own dark shadow, he loathed himself for being born, he took every blame on himself, he was never the type to blame anyone. He was tired of everything which was officially his.... his mother, his father, his fate, his life and himself.

"Jeonggukah... Will you please trust someone for the last time... I assure you, you will never regret it." Seokjin said and he meant it.

Jeongguk looked at Seokjin, he had nothing to lose... what could go more worse, when his own father and mother were his enemy. The most that could happen was now his death, and he will be grateful for the person to give that relief to him.

Jeongguk nodded without any hesitation. Seokjin smiled and extended his hand for Jeongguk to hold, Jeongguk took his hand and both were walking side by side. They were infront of a small yet decent house. Seokjin pressed the numbers to open the door.

Both of them entered the house. The younger looked around the cozy house. It felt strange. It was way too smaller than any of his mother and father's but it has warmth in it. There were small plants near the window, an old tv on a small table, a sofa without any extra couch, the kitchen was attached with living room, a bookshelf and a fridge beside it were setting the boundary between kitchen and living room. The mild smell of detergent along with the sound of washing machine was echoing. Jeongguk kept his bag on sofa and sat down. He was feeling good and he doesn't know why.

Seokjin smiled at the boy and went to kitchen, he needed to prepare dinner.

After a while, the 4'8" boy yawned and extended himself on the sofa. He felt asleep without realizing, he never slept this peacefully. After some hours he woke up by someone talking, he sat up and looked towards kitchen. An another man was there with Seokjin, the man was backhugging Seokjin meanwhile Seokjin was smiling and setting up the small wooden table. The man left when Jin complained about him stinking. He chuckled and went out of kitchen. Jeongguk again hid against the rest of sofa. Seokjin came out of kitchen carrying the table which had some bowls, dishes and other cutlery on them. He set the table on the rug infront of the tv. Jeongguk was looking everything with his barely opened eyes, he was acting to sleep.

Seokjin went to the boy and caressed his head and called his with his honey voice. Jeongguk opened his eyes immediately, he was not good at acting.

"Jeonggukah... Let's eat..." Seokjin said. Jeongguk just nodded and started following Jin to the kitchen.

"What are we ordering??" Jeongguk asked. Jin looked at him confused.

"I made soup and rice, do you want to eat something else?" Jin asked expecting the boy to say no as they were tight on budget.

"You cook???" Jeongguk asked innocently, till now at his father's he only ate the food which was ordered from outside, and at his mother's he barely got something to eat except when there was some leftover of his mother.

"Yes... we eat homemade food." Jin smiled. Jeongguk nodded understandingly. Namjoon came out ruffling his wet hairs with a towel.

"Jinnie.... Let's eat...." Namjoon called the boy.

Jin handed the rice cooker to Jeongguk and held the soup pot and other side dishes in his hands. They came out of kitchen.

Namjoon looked up to find a boy walking beside his boyfriend. He looked at Jin questioningly. Jin smiled indicating that he will explain later. Namjoon nodded. Seokjin served the tree of them, they all started eating in silence.

Jeongguk took the first bite of his rice with some soup. He had an impressed expression. He was eating like he never ate before. He finshed the rice bowl but was hesitant to ask for more.
Namjoon noticed the boy, and added some rice to Jeongguk's bowl. Jeongguk received rice with the comforting dimple smile. Jeongguk felt himself tearing up. This was something new. When he was leaving his mother's house, he knew he was going somewhere better, but today this just one smile made him believe that he was somewhere where everyone wants to be. At home.

This was the day when their lives changed. Namjoon, Seokjin and Jeongguk. They were total stragers once, but they never knew they could be each other's support system throughout the life.

Namjoon found his first investor that day, his company got the recognition. He grew, he got married after an year, he filed for legal adoptation of Jeongguk after another year of their marriage. The adoptation process was smooth, as no one ever legally claimed Jeongguk as his parents.

But some memories never leave your bones, like salt in the sea, they become part of you, and you carry them.

💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ BTS 💜 ARMY . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ ʲᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜• . ° *