PART 36

"YOU WHATT????"

"Don't shouttt shhhhh..."

"You are not playing pranks right???"

"I have seen with these two eyes..."

"So they are on good terms now..."

"Why would they kiss, if they aren't..." Beomgyu said rolling his eyes.

"Maybe.. some sexual frustration..."

Beomgyu snapped his head.

"We are still 15 Jun... And you are talking about our parent's sex life..."

"Shut up Beomgyu... Like you are an innocent angel.."

"Btw..."

"What's this BTW..."

"By the way..."

Yeonjun looked at him for three seconds with a done face and smacked him. Beomgyu stuck out his tongue.

"Where should we go???" Beomgyu asked walking in the school hallway. The korean study system is kinda complicated. Why can't they all have the same schedule when they are literally going to learn the same thing. They say it is for the development of discipline in students, but what about the disturbance it is creating in the circuit of brain.

"I have English class.." Yeonjun said looking at his schedule.

"Why do I have history classes here..." He asked scratching his scalp.

"Do we have any class in common??"

"Let me see..." Beomgyu took the sheet of paper from Yeonjun's hands, and handing him his.

Yeonjun was patiently waiting for the genius scientist to announce the results. When he had enough he snatched his schedule.

"We have some maths classes together.."

"Look Yeonjun.... There is dance club too over theree..."

Yeonjun looked there with his sparkling eyes.

"We don't have time for this Gyu.. We have to give our exam in a month, they won't consider our late admission."

"Still Jun.. You like to dance.."

Yeonjun gave a soft smile to his younger brother.

A less than 5 feet boy bumped in him making his stumble.

"Ohh.. I am sorryy.." The shorter male apologized in his deep voice.

"It's okay.. Oh.... I have seen you somewhere..."

"Ohhh yeahhh... Soobin... Your boyfriend is hereeee..." Felix shouted before running to the dance room.

"Oh.. Yeonjun...." Soobin came smiling widely. School president, Soobin's badge said.

"Am I invisible to everyone..." Beomgyu huffed.

Soobin laughed wrapping his arms around Beomgyu's neck.

"Let's go...." Soobin was literally chocking the younger while walking.

"But where???"

"To the history class.."

"You have history???" Yeonjun asked in disappointment. Beomgyu gave his a not so sweet smile while linking his arms with Soobin.

"No... I am taking him to Taehyun.." Soobin tightened the link of his arm with Beomgyu. Beomgyu looked at him flabbergasted.